Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2020-21 Season: The Road to … Nowhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Brown from UML will be coming to BU this fall. Book it! Do not have any reliable information, but have a really good feeling. I do not know how the logistics will work out, but he will come this fall. Take this as hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by cridge View Post
      Matt Brown from UML will be coming to BU this fall. Book it! Do not have any reliable information, but have a really good feeling. I do not know how the logistics will work out, but he will come this fall. Take this as hope!
      I like this post

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I like this post
        I just had a personalized Matt Brown BU jersey made, so I hope he's right!

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post

I just had a personalized Matt Brown BU jersey made, so I hope he's right!
          Best money you'll ever spend!

Comment

Best money you'll ever spend!
            I know it is a small sample size, but it does look like he's slightly regressed over the course of his college career. Sounds perfect for BU!

Comment

• I really like Matt Browns game. Would make a nice addition. Rumor had it he was going to BC but they seem to have grabbed a few guys already so that may have changed. BU has been eerily quiet on the transfer portal....

Comment

• They already have something like 30 players for next year. I don't see room to be bringing in more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Adams View Post
                  They already have something like 30 players for next year. I don't see room to be bringing in more.
                  They lost Farrance, Witkowski, Quercia, Wise, DeBoer...they have room for a transfer depending who is coming in as freshman.

Comment

• they have 7 coming in

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Adams View Post
                      they have 7 coming in
                      If they can get Matt Brown then someone is getting deferred a year I tell you that.

Comment

• Do we have any insight into next year's schedule
                        I saw on another thread that Alaska might be coming
                        Also I think we owe Northern Michigan two games out there

A couple of years ago I spoke to Albie and Drew (AD) about the lack of brand name teams coming in
                        Drew indicated that they were talking to Minnesota and Wisconsin
                        Also don't understand why we play teams twice when they come in with all the local teams available
                        Obviously have to play two when we travel out west due to distance
                        Imagine that travel might still be impacted somewhat for next fall

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post
                          Do we have any insight into next year's schedule

A couple of years ago I spoke to Albie and Drew (AD) about the lack of brand name teams coming in
                          Also don't understand why we play teams twice when they come in with all the local teams available
                          BU was scheduled to play at Minnesota(1), Northern Michigan (2), Sacred Heart (1) away. Forget what the out of conference home schedule looked like.
                          Top of my head can remember Brown and LIU were two of them (remember when we used to host good teams like Mich, Denver, NoDak
                          BU was set to play at Brown in 21-22, but will probably get pushed back a year.

Comment

• Throwing a fledgling program like LIU a bone is a good thing. I think BC was going to play them too. Don't have to play em every year but this is when they aren't in a conference and needed to fill up their inaugural schedule.

Comment

BU was scheduled to play at Minnesota(1), Northern Michigan (2), Sacred Heart (1) away. Forget what the out of conference home schedule looked like.
                              Top of my head can remember Brown and LIU were two of them (remember when we used to host good teams like Mich, Denver, NoDak
                              BU was set to play at Brown in 21-22, but will probably get pushed back a year.
                              Eh, Brown isn't a road trip. A road trip isn't to a school you can drive to in 55 minutes. (insert smiley emoji here)

Comment

• Originally posted by DLG View Post
                                Do we have any insight into next year's schedule

So, you want brand name teams to come into HAA, but you'd rather play them once, not twice. You're a tough person to please.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X