No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 2020-2021: Down the long hallway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, my bad. I didn't read that article carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post

There is no Fortress Invitational this year. That article refers to a single game that NoDak and ASU are playing the following season (October of 2022, not January 1-2). The Hockey East schedule is wrong and will be fixed.
      I talked to the marketing aad after winning those hockey gloves... good size for my small hands for broomball for the record, and ASU as good as its going to get for this season. Sounds like LV was in the mix or will be in the mix but it didn't work out or will work out.

Disappointed there's no good roadie on this schedule and somebody who hates losing money LV I could take or leave.

#DCBroomball
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• I wonder if Norm would be interested in adding an exhibition game against another DI team?

https://www.therinklive.com/nchc/und...ns-this-season

Comment

• For those interested - tickets for the game against Maine in Portland on the Saturday after Thanksgiving went on sale through Ticketmaster yesterday.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
            For those interested - tickets for the game against Maine in Portland on the Saturday after Thanksgiving went on sale through Ticketmaster yesterday.
            Will Lowell not offer away tickets for that one, because at least that way, we all can sit together?
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              Will Lowell not offer away tickets for that one, because at least that way, we all can sit together?
              According to Ticketmaster, the only sections that you can't purchase are the one right behind the Maine net, 3 of the 4 corners, and the 2 sections near the goal lines on the bench side of the arena. If there's a visitor's allottment, it's probably in one of those. But given that the rest is wide open, and the arena is only a little bigger than Tsongas (6733 capacity), I'm not sure if there will be one.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/univers...005B11C48F37F7

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Good news:
                Mark Divver @MarkDivver 5h
                Schedule of Hockey East games on NESN still being finalized. Games streamed on College Sports Live will be free again this season

Bad news:
                Barry Scanlon @Scanlon65 4h
                It’s understandable but it’s still disappointing for hockey writers: There won’t be a Hockey East media day this year due to the pandemic.
                Last edited by boblav1; 09-08-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Off day added to NCAA men's hockey regionals.

Comment

• Senior Lucas Condotta will be the Captain for the 2021/2022 season. His assistant captains will be his classmates Jon McDonald and Reid Stefanson.
                    Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Is it just or me, or with less than a month left, there's very little excitement for this season? There's no recruiting news. Lost arguably your best talent. And just a deadly silence most of this summer.
                      Monty

Comment

• NHL Training camps are opening this week and it looks like there will be 9 former RiverHawks attending the various camps:

Arizona - Carter Hutton
                        Carolina - C.J. Smith
                        Detroit - Seth Barton
                        New Jersey - Joe Gambardella
                        New York Rangers - Tyler Wall
                        Pittsburgh - Chad Ruhwedel
                        Seattle - Ryan Lohin and Scott Wilson
                        Winnipeg - Connor Hellebuyck

Comment

• HOCKEY EAST ANNOUNCES 2021-22 STREAMING DETAILS
                          All Games Available on College SportsLive For Free

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            Is it just or me, or with less than a month left, there's very little excitement for this season? There's no recruiting news. Lost arguably your best talent. And just a deadly silence most of this summer.
                            Real quiet. It would be nice to get some news on how the team is looking. A lot of question marks (goaltending, defense, scoring) entering the season. Hopefully the team is ready to go next week in AZ. I was hoping to make the trip but things didn't work out. Looking forward to getting back to the Tsongas.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              HOCKEY EAST ANNOUNCES 2021-22 STREAMING DETAILS
                              All Games Available on College SportsLive For Free
                              An option to view the UML - ASU games this weekend, if you have a subscription or have DISH network.
                              https://pac-12.com/arizona-state/sch...10926-20211026

Note that Arizona time is Mountain Standard year around (we don't want to save daylight!, want night to come quickly!) which is Pacific Daylight Savings time zone, so 7:05 PM AZ is 10:05 PM Eastern Daylight Savings right now.
                              Last edited by Sol Diablo; 09-27-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post

An option to view the UML - ASU games this weekend, if you have a subscription or have DISH network.
                                https://pac-12.com/arizona-state/sch...10926-20211026

Note that Arizona time is Mountain Standard year around (we don't want to save daylight!, want night to come quickly!) which is Pacific Daylight Savings time zone, so 7:05 PM AZ is 10:05 PM Eastern Daylight Savings right now.
                                Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
                                X