No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 2020-2021: Down the long hallway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last goal they gave up was horrendous. Savory's played enough at this level to know not to be that lackadaisical.

Regardless, it's a win. Tough matchup at BU in the quarters, and unfortunately, I'd be surprised if we are somehow still playing on Monday.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      That last goal they gave up was horrendous. Savory's played enough at this level to know not to be that lackadaisical.

Regardless, it's a win. Tough matchup at BU in the quarters, and unfortunately, I'd be surprised if we are somehow still playing on Monday.
      Sunday at 1pm on NESN Plus. We'll see what happens.
      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

• This team has less polish than a WWII era railroad tie.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          That last goal they gave up was horrendous. Savory's played enough at this level to know not to be that lackadaisical.

Yup, Just cover the puck.

Comment

• Wow that was a lot better... I love/hate playoffs, it does wonderful things to my stress
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• We're in the early game - 4:30pm at BC on Wednesday.
              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• The line chart for today's game. No Connor Sodergren. The Sun mentioned he was injured in the BU game. Interesting they have defenseman Brehdan Engum playing on the 4th line.
                Let's go Lowell.

Comment

• Nice comebacks...so far! This awesome team is playing like their season is on the line. Which of course it is. Keep going guys!!

Comment

• Hansen screwing someone other than Lowell?

What world do I live in?

/It was probably offsides but the video evidence shown on tv was not conclusive.

Comment

• I've been watching college hockey for 40 years and I've never watched a game as crazy as this one. This is hard on the ticker, I can't imagine what its like for your folks. This is a gutsy effort by your team.
                      LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• I think my heartbeat came back to normal sometime about ... 5 minutes ago. What a gutty performance by this team. They could have quit repeated times last night. Easily. And I don't think anyone would have been shocked. Down 4-1, less than 10 minutes left in the third at the #1 team in the country? Yeah, I get it. But these guys found something amongst themselves, and wow ...

I said this on FB, and I'll repeat it here. I’m imagining what our section[s] at the Garden would have been like, with all the stuff that happened last night. Come back from 3 down to tie, give up a goal, tie again. Give up an offside goal in OT, watch them celebrate and then call reversed. Win in double OT. It would have been a mosh pit.

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

The fact that they've even now been brought up in some fans discussions about making the NCAAs is shocking.
                        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• That game, in one word: bananas
                          Lowell Forever
                          Forever Lowell

Comment

• I know NESN's trying to fit the repeat of the game into a two hour span, but how do they not show the fifth goals for each team? It went from 4-4 in the third, to 5-5 in OT.
                            Monty

Comment

• Is there any word if Berglund or Sodergren will be available tomorrow night?

Comment

• Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                                Is there any word if Berglund or Sodergren will be available tomorrow night?
                                I thought Berglund was done for the year?
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X