X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottK
    replied
    Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    58 shots on goal for Lowell in this one! Anyone know what the Lowell record is for a non OT game?
    D1 record is 59 at UNH on 3/1/86. Tsongas Center record was 57 against Arizona State in 2016.
    Last edited by ScottK; 01-05-2021, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• McMurphy
    replied
    Good game. Hoping coach will stay with Savory in net. Armstrong-kincade played well. Good goal, and good blocked shot near the end of the game. Rest of the team needs to work on blocking shots. Too many got through to the goal tender.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    I'd love to be a fly in the arena from those days... mostly to absorb in the reality of the 1970s but also to see some wild as hell games.

Leave a comment:

• gochiefs
    replied
    The good ol days of D2

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    58 shots on goal for Lowell in this one! Anyone know what the Lowell record is for a non OT game?
    they said in the game, U Lowell 74 against Boston State (W 11-3) in 1978(?)

Leave a comment:

• gochiefs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    9-5 in a wild one... hooboy. Wild weekend ends up in 4 points or 6 points or god knows what these days.

edit: Scott, I assume this is most goals in a league game?
    Last edited by Patman; 01-04-2021, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    This game has been insanity, and we're just barely into the second half of it. Both teams with power play goals, both with short handed goals, both pulled goalies...

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied
    I would assume we'll see Savory for the first time this afternoon. He should be eligible at this point, right?

And Logan Neaton gets the nod
    Last edited by bottomdweller; 01-04-2021, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottK View Post

The official box score was corrected. They're using a new program this year, and it's had issues. In real time, the major was entered as being against Kaiser, not against Maine, which is why they didn't show up properly on the box score. They fixed it in the system as soon as the game ended, but didn't regenerate the box score.
    Thanks Scott. Appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied
    Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Good win last night for Lowell. They seemed to start off with some hustle, took a quick 2-0 lead and then took their collective feet off the gas. The major to begin the third was basically the game, with Lowell scoring twice. I'm not sure why Lowell's own box score doesn't show either of those goals as a PP though, but they hopefully will correct it. As of now, it shows Lowell was 0-4 on the PP.

Good defensive effort to limit Maine to just 14 shots, and I'm not sure what Welsch could have done about two of those goals. And on the other side, while 5 goals on 23 shots is good, that's not a sustainable %. Have to get more sent to net. Through three games, we're averaging 21 shots per game (20% less than last year).
    The official box score was corrected. They're using a new program this year, and it's had issues. In real time, the major was entered as being against Kaiser, not against Maine, which is why they didn't show up properly on the box score. They fixed it in the system as soon as the game ended, but didn't regenerate the box score.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Good win last night for Lowell. They seemed to start off with some hustle, took a quick 2-0 lead and then took their collective feet off the gas. The major to begin the third was basically the game, with Lowell scoring twice. I'm not sure why Lowell's own box score doesn't show either of those goals as a PP though, but they hopefully will correct it. As of now, it shows Lowell was 0-4 on the PP.

Good defensive effort to limit Maine to just 14 shots, and I'm not sure what Welsch could have done about two of those goals. And on the other side, while 5 goals on 23 shots is good, that's not a sustainable %. Have to get more sent to net. Through three games, we're averaging 21 shots per game (20% less than last year).

Leave a comment:

• jjmc85
    replied
    Roku has a NESN app which has been hit or miss in my experience for NESN games. For non-NESN I use a laptop and the hdmi cable to watch on the TV

Leave a comment:

• carlin
    replied
    Does anyone know how to roku the streaming onto smart TV via any of the roku apps?

Just did it. On ruku, go to "add channel" and add CBS Sports. Once added go to it and I found it there.
    Last edited by carlin; 01-03-2021, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Some quotes from Owen Savory. As a warning though, this article is not well-written.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X