Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patman
    replied
    Wow that was a lot better... I love/hate playoffs, it does wonderful things to my stress

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied
    Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    That last goal they gave up was horrendous. Savory's played enough at this level to know not to be that lackadaisical.

Regardless, it's a win. Tough matchup at BU in the quarters, and unfortunately, I'd be surprised if we are somehow still playing on Monday.
    Yup, Just cover the puck.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    This team has less polish than a WWII era railroad tie.

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied
    That last goal they gave up was horrendous. Savory's played enough at this level to know not to be that lackadaisical.

Regardless, it's a win. Tough matchup at BU in the quarters, and unfortunately, I'd be surprised if we are somehow still playing on Monday.
    Sunday at 1pm on NESN Plus. We'll see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied
    TV timeout with 11:45 to go. Lowell up 5-3.

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied
    Are you kidding me? That's pretty much an own goal.

Leave a comment:

• Gainzo
    replied
    Awful time for a broken stick, giving up a 2-0 shorthanded breakaway goal to UVM with 36 seconds left in the second. 4-2 after 2, which is disappointing because Lowell thoroughly outplayed Vermont that period, but that late goal gives the Catamounts hope.
    Unfortunate.

What's everyone doing for the AE hoops championship game on Saturday morning?

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied
    Awful time for a broken stick, giving up a 2-0 shorthanded breakaway goal to UVM with 36 seconds left in the second. 4-2 after 2, which is disappointing because Lowell thoroughly outplayed Vermont that period, but that late goal gives the Catamounts hope.
    That was a tough luck after a very good 2nd period. The Hawks need a solid and smart (no bad penalties) 3rd period.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Brown on a breakaway make it 4-1, 14:41 into the second.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Great tip on the power play! 3-1 Lowell. Brown from Levesque and Barton, at 10:54.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Another first ... this time first of the year, for Baxter. Lowell with the lead 9:13 into the second.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Huge goal by Sawchuk. Great time to get your first career collegiate goal.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Played well to start the game, and then crapped out about 4 minutes into the first. As you said Bob, too many penalties.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X