X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boblav1
    replied
    Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    I thought Berglund was done for the year?
    That's what I heard. Not sure about Sodergren.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeytown
    replied
    Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
    Here you go:
    https://goriverhawks.com/watch/?Arch...1&type=Archive

The goal is just after the 4hr 29min mark. Barry Scanlon ruins the call a little with his excitement. I don’t blame him!
    Thank you!!! Scanlon does it twice, first on the tying goal with Baxter and later with Brown.

You are right, I don’t blame him - LOL.

one of the best comebacks I have ever seen in sports.

Leave a comment:

• Middle Street
    replied
    Here you go:
    https://goriverhawks.com/watch/?Arch...1&type=Archive

The goal is just after the 4hr 29min mark. Barry Scanlon ruins the call a little with his excitement. I don’t blame him!

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    I know they had emailed and said they would be putting up some more videos, but I haven't seen anything yet, and there's nothing new on the Lowell YouTube page.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeytown
    replied
    Unbelievable! I agree with UMLFan, it would have been a mosh pit at the garden!

I was curious, does anyone know or have the call at the end by Bob Ellis? I can only imagine how awesome that call was and would love to
    hear it.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
    Is there any word if Berglund or Sodergren will be available tomorrow night?
    I thought Berglund was done for the year?

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied
    Is there any word if Berglund or Sodergren will be available tomorrow night?

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    I know NESN's trying to fit the repeat of the game into a two hour span, but how do they not show the fifth goals for each team? It went from 4-4 in the third, to 5-5 in OT.

Leave a comment:

• Patronick
    replied
    That game, in one word: bananas

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied
    I think my heartbeat came back to normal sometime about ... 5 minutes ago. What a gutty performance by this team. They could have quit repeated times last night. Easily. And I don't think anyone would have been shocked. Down 4-1, less than 10 minutes left in the third at the #1 team in the country? Yeah, I get it. But these guys found something amongst themselves, and wow ...

I said this on FB, and I'll repeat it here. I’m imagining what our section[s] at the Garden would have been like, with all the stuff that happened last night. Come back from 3 down to tie, give up a goal, tie again. Give up an offside goal in OT, watch them celebrate and then call reversed. Win in double OT. It would have been a mosh pit.

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

The fact that they've even now been brought up in some fans discussions about making the NCAAs is shocking.

Leave a comment:

• Saints17
    replied
    I've been watching college hockey for 40 years and I've never watched a game as crazy as this one. This is hard on the ticker, I can't imagine what its like for your folks. This is a gutsy effort by your team.

Leave a comment:

• WrathOfAramark
    replied
    Hansen screwing someone other than Lowell?

What world do I live in?

/It was probably offsides but the video evidence shown on tv was not conclusive.

Leave a comment:

• McMurphy
    replied
    Nice comebacks...so far! This awesome team is playing like their season is on the line. Which of course it is. Keep going guys!!

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied
    The line chart for today's game. No Connor Sodergren. The Sun mentioned he was injured in the BU game. Interesting they have defenseman Brehdan Engum playing on the 4th line.
    Let's go Lowell.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied
    We're in the early game - 4:30pm at BC on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X