Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020-21 season - Can it get any crazier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020-21 season - Can it get any crazier?

Figured it was time...
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

November 29th, 3pm game. Quinnipiac vs Clarkson, in Hamden.

https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...ockey/schedule

Comment

CHN just tweeted the Ivy League is announcing at 6:30pm that they are cancelling all winter sports. That basically leaves QU with the 5 NY teams, minus Cornell for a 6 team league.

Comment

Originally posted by CLKHockey View Post
        November 29th, 3pm game. Quinnipiac vs Clarkson, in Hamden.

https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...ockey/schedule
        Aren't they also scheduled to play Colgate and STL 4x in the ECAC, so they'll play each 6x?

Comment

Originally posted by QUFan View Post
          CHN just tweeted the Ivy League is announcing at 6:30pm that they are cancelling all winter sports. That basically leaves QU with the 5 NY teams, minus Cornell for a 6 team league.
          Can Cornell goes its own way and play or is it obligated to follow the rest of the sheep in the Ivy league?

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

Can Cornell goes its own way and play or is it obligated to follow the rest of the sheep in the Ivy league?
            I'm guessing they will have to follow the rest of their Ivy League mates. Also heard Savory put his name in the transfer portal, i wonder if that is a hint as to what RPI is thinking as well.

Comment

According to the Bowling Green schedule, the Falcons are playing at Quinnipiac on December 18 & 19th.

Comment

Have to think the entire season is hanging by a thread right now. Will they really do a six-team league? Will any college hockey actually get played the way the virus is running roughshod through this country?

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

Cornell is part of the Ivy League. They were part of making this decision and the Ivy League called it a unanimous decision among their University presidents.

Comment

I was watching the Wis/ND game last night and thought I heard the announcer say this season doesn’t count for eligibility and all athletes will get an extra year of eligibility. If true I wonder if any Sr’s would opt to play a 5th year. I’d expect KP and Odeen to move on, but could see OC and possibly Josh hanging around. I know we have one goalie joining next year but not sure about a second to back up Fear. Hope the season actually starts. Saw on the RPI thread that they weren’t sure they’d play.

Comment

Both UNION and RPI announced today that they well not play hockey this season. I can't really see how QU, Colgate, Clarkson and STL can get a decent season in without any real league play. The Ivies and Union/RPI waited so late to make the call that they've essentially sabotaged the rest of the League.

Comment

According to USCHO QU has a game next Wed against LIU. Do we have any info if they are ever going to release a schedule even if it is preliminary?

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post
                          According to USCHO QU has a game next Wed against LIU. Do we have any info if they are ever going to release a schedule even if it is preliminary?
                          The longer they don't officially release the schedule, the more I think they won't play.

Comment

Colgate FINALLY communicated today...
                            four non-conference games scheduled...
                            two vs. Clarkson (home and away)...
                            two vs. Saint Lawrence (home and away)...
                            possibly more added later. No fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
                              The longer they don't officially release the schedule, the more I think they won't play.
                              The silence is deafening. Not a single peep from the school, athletic dept, or team. We only know about these purported games from the other schools. Makes me think they will pull the plug as well.
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X