Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020-21 season - Can it get any crazier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUFan
    replied
    I was watching the Wis/ND game last night and thought I heard the announcer say this season doesn’t count for eligibility and all athletes will get an extra year of eligibility. If true I wonder if any Sr’s would opt to play a 5th year. I’d expect KP and Odeen to move on, but could see OC and possibly Josh hanging around. I know we have one goalie joining next year but not sure about a second to back up Fear. Hope the season actually starts. Saw on the RPI thread that they weren’t sure they’d play.

Leave a comment:

• ZYanksRule
    replied
    Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

Can Cornell goes its own way and play or is it obligated to follow the rest of the sheep in the Ivy league?
    Cornell is part of the Ivy League. They were part of making this decision and the Ivy League called it a unanimous decision among their University presidents.

Leave a comment:

• ZYanksRule
    replied
    Have to think the entire season is hanging by a thread right now. Will they really do a six-team league? Will any college hockey actually get played the way the virus is running roughshod through this country?

Leave a comment:

• Hockey John
    replied
    According to the Bowling Green schedule, the Falcons are playing at Quinnipiac on December 18 & 19th.

Leave a comment:

• QUFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rightnut View Post

Can Cornell goes its own way and play or is it obligated to follow the rest of the sheep in the Ivy league?
    I'm guessing they will have to follow the rest of their Ivy League mates. Also heard Savory put his name in the transfer portal, i wonder if that is a hint as to what RPI is thinking as well.

Leave a comment:

• Rightnut
    replied
    Originally posted by QUFan View Post
    CHN just tweeted the Ivy League is announcing at 6:30pm that they are cancelling all winter sports. That basically leaves QU with the 5 NY teams, minus Cornell for a 6 team league.

Leave a comment:

• QUFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CLKHockey View Post
    November 29th, 3pm game. Quinnipiac vs Clarkson, in Hamden.

https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...ockey/schedule
    Aren't they also scheduled to play Colgate and STL 4x in the ECAC, so they'll play each 6x?

Leave a comment:

• QUFan
    replied
    CHN just tweeted the Ivy League is announcing at 6:30pm that they are cancelling all winter sports. That basically leaves QU with the 5 NY teams, minus Cornell for a 6 team league.

Leave a comment:

• CLKHockey
    replied
    November 29th, 3pm game. Quinnipiac vs Clarkson, in Hamden.

https://clarksonathletics.com/sports...ockey/schedule

Leave a comment:

• Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020-21 season - Can it get any crazier?

Figured it was time...
Working...
X