Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020-21 season - Can it get any crazier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turk
    replied
    Originally posted by Turk View Post

just checked ESPN+ and they list all the scheduled games but the LIU game friday. I hope they add it.
    Just subscribed and LIU is also listed !!!

Leave a comment:

• Turk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    espn+
    just checked ESPN+ and they list all the scheduled games but the LIU game friday. I hope they add it.
    Last edited by Turk; 11-21-2020, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by turk View Post
    now that we have a schedule at least for the rest of 2020 and the first game this tuesday nov 24th do we know if the game will be either televised or on the radio / internet or are we going to have only the live statistics which are hit or miss as far as reliability.
    espn+

Leave a comment:

• Turk
    replied
    Now that we have a schedule at least for the rest of 2020 and the first game this Tuesday Nov 24th do we know if the game will be either televised or on the radio / internet or are we going to have only the live statistics which are hit or miss as far as reliability.

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    AIC just announced they'll be coming to Hamden on the 24th during to SHU's postponement of games this weekend.

https://aicyellowjackets.com/news/20...vember-24.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied
    Originally posted by DLG View Post
    have thought for a few years now that Quinnipiac would be the perfect 12 team for hockey east
    This is a perfect time to make that offer. Can easily adjust the very flexible schedule to get them some games this year
    Think it makes most sense for television, regionalization and hockey excellence
    Certainly possible. Colgate issued a statement last night that they are moving forward with men's and women's hockey. The women have a home and home with Syracuse Fri/Sat and the men will host Clarkson on Sunday afternoon. There is no doubt that there'd be some viewer interest in HE/ECAC crossover matches.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    Originally posted by DLG View Post
    have thought for a few years now that Quinnipiac would be the perfect 12 team for hockey east
    This is a perfect time to make that offer. Can easily adjust the very flexible schedule to get them some games this year
    if it were up to me we'd welcome in the ECAC leftovers for this season. i'm sure the ADs are on the phone.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Have Rand give Metcalf a call. ASU has scheduling agreement with Big Ten this year. If QU is committed to playing this year I think Hockey East could make it work.

Leave a comment:

• DLG
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    SHU had postponed next Tuesday's game at QU due to COVID.

If nothing else, this will turn into a scheduling nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
    The longer they don't officially release the schedule, the more I think they won't play.
    The silence is deafening. Not a single peep from the school, athletic dept, or team. We only know about these purported games from the other schools. Makes me think they will pull the plug as well.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied
    Colgate FINALLY communicated today...
    four non-conference games scheduled...
    two vs. Clarkson (home and away)...
    two vs. Saint Lawrence (home and away)...
    possibly more added later. No fans.

Leave a comment:

• ZYanksRule
    replied
    Originally posted by Turk View Post
    According to USCHO QU has a game next Wed against LIU. Do we have any info if they are ever going to release a schedule even if it is preliminary?
    The longer they don't officially release the schedule, the more I think they won't play.

Leave a comment:

• Turk
    replied
    According to USCHO QU has a game next Wed against LIU. Do we have any info if they are ever going to release a schedule even if it is preliminary?

Leave a comment:

• QUFan
    replied
    Both UNION and RPI announced today that they well not play hockey this season. I can't really see how QU, Colgate, Clarkson and STL can get a decent season in without any real league play. The Ivies and Union/RPI waited so late to make the call that they've essentially sabotaged the rest of the League.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X