• Malmquist
    • Brown
    • Newton
    • Morrison
    • Laatsch
    • Martin
    • Ceulemans
    • Grannan
    I like <some> of the incoming guys, but not enough to feel good.

Unless we have some addition by subtraction via a coaching change.
    haha! I didn't catch the Granato "OUT" until the 2nd time I read it. Awesome.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• So, with the Gophers the only Big Ten team left in the Tournament anyone here going to support them or would you rather dissect your own intestines?

Comment

• As much as I enjoyed Caufield's season, we really need guys that are pillars of the team to stay around 3-4 years. I think Tony's all star approach has gone too far. Next year it's back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          So, with the Gophers the only Big Ten team left in the Tournament anyone here going to support them or would you rather dissect your own intestines?
          Anyone but Minnesota. And that's saying a lot since I can't stand BC either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Out:
            • Caufield
            • Holloway
            • TPB
            • Weissbach
            • Baker
            • Dhooghe
            • Inamoto
            • Ess
            • Beydoun
            • Granato (I wish)
            In:
            • Urdahl
            • Malmquist
            • Brown
            • Newton
            • Morrison
            • Laatsch
            • Martin
            • Ceulemans
            • Grannan

That is a lot of roster turnover.

I do like Rowe being given the #1 job though. Unless we have some massive defensive coaching changes for next year, this team will struggle again and most likely miss the NCAA's.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Updated Coaching Records and Winning %:

Bob Johnson 1966–82 367-175-23 .670
              Jeff Sauer 1982–02 489-306-46 .609
              Mike Eaves 2002–16 267-225-66 .538
              Tony Granato 2016– 82-82-13 .500

I can't believe he will be .500 or above after next year is completed. I could be wrong, but I believe regression is likely until they prove me wrong.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                So, with the Gophers the only Big Ten team left in the Tournament anyone here going to support them or would you rather dissect your own intestines?
                Umm - no, I won't support them.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                  I don't understand the persistent need to go up the boards when you have a perfectly available D-to-D pass available as a better option.
                  As much as I didn't miss Kalynuk and Miller this year. We really needed a puck carrier out of the D zone. I think they knew of our lack of puck carrying dmen and they cut off those chips up the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
                    As much as I enjoyed Caufield's season, we really need guys that are pillars of the team to stay around 3-4 years. I think Tony's all star approach has gone too far. Next year it's back to the drawing board.
                    Wisconsin was roughly 31-26-3 (not sure what games he missed due to injuries/wjc) during Caufields time at Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Ha ha, I didn't even see that post as I blocked that clown ages ago.
                      I forgot about that guy!
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

As much as I didn't miss Kalynuk and Miller this year. We really needed a puck carrier out of the D zone. I think they knew of our lack of puck carrying dmen and they cut off those chips up the boards.
                        I would have settled for guys who didn't make blind/backhanded passes to the other team in the D zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Out:
                          • Caufield
                          • Holloway
                          • TPB
                          • Weissbach
                          • Baker
                          • Dhooghe
                          • Inamoto
                          • Ess
                          • Beydoun
                          • Granato (I wish)
                          In:
                          • Urdahl
                          • Malmquist
                          • Brown
                          • Newton
                          • Morrison
                          • Laatsch
                          • Martin
                          • Ceulemans
                          • Grannan

I’m with you on the roster. The drop off imo wi be pretty significant. No-one will score 20 goals, much less 30.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Anyone but Minnesota. And that's saying a lot since I can't stand BC either.
                            Agree. I'll be rooting for Mankato, AIC, Bemidji, Quinnipiac. After that, Omaha or UMass/a first time winner or someone without multiple natty's in their history.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/3lLX8zS8Xco

I needed to see badgers crushing someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                https://youtu.be/3lLX8zS8Xco

I needed to see badgers crushing someone.
                                I miss the Sauer teams... I have such fond memories of the 80's and 90's Badger programs.

Comment

Working...
                                X