Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotch View Post
    Nice choke job, frankly it couldn’t have happened to a bigger bunch of azzholes
    Who the **** are you? Get out of this thread if that’s your input.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Pansey hockey? So you rather a team play wide open and lose? Hate to inform you but watch as this tournament goes the teams that play tight, clog the middle games will be advancing.
      Really? Like Nodak, BU and BC play that boring trap? They don’t.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Is anyone really surprised? Scraping past MSU. Struggling against PSU. Fell apart versus Minnesota. Not a winning trajectory in the last month. I wish I knew why. Teams need to improve down the stretch and into the playoffs. Obviously, this team did not.
        Last edited by srkbadger; 03-26-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Pansey hockey? So you rather a team play wide open and lose? Hate to inform you but watch as this tournament goes the teams that play tight, clog the middle games will be advancing.
          I really enjoyed watching the strong forecheck and watching the Badgers turn the puck over.
          Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
          FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
          NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
          NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
          NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
          NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
          Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

• All the scumbag fans of other teams coming in to give their kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              You won’t like this...

A. Rowe should have started as he is the best goalie. Period.
              B. Granato and Oseicki didn’t have the team ready for the most important games of the year. B10 playoffs vs rats and now this debacle.
              C. I ****ing despise the pansy *** hockey that teams like bemidji play.
              D. What’s to be learned here?
              E. 15 years without a title. 15 ****ing years. I’m way out of patience at this point.
              solo, I like it a lot.

Over 20 YEARS without going to the next round. ****ing pathetic.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• (10 years)
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Who the **** are you? Get out of this thread if that’s your input.
                  Ha ha, I didn't even see that post as I blocked that clown ages ago.
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• They played for a title in 2010. Got zipped by BC, but they were there.

Comment

• Oh and RIP Mike from WisconsinHockeyBackers who it was announced on the radio call today passed away this week. I had messaged with him in February and he said he had been pretty sick. Condolences to his family and Ryne from WHB.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        (10 years)
                        Good catch, fat fingers. It SEEMS like 20 years!

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Ha ha, I didn't even see that post as I blocked that clown ages ago.
                          Same.
                          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Out:
                            • Caufield
                            • Holloway
                            • TPB
                            • Weissbach
                            • Baker
                            • Dhooghe
                            • Inamoto
                            • Ess
                            • Beydoun
                            • Granato (I wish)
                            In:
                            • Urdahl
                            • Malmquist
                            • Brown
                            • Newton
                            • Morrison
                            • Laatsch
                            • Martin
                            • Ceulemans
                            • Grannan
                            I like <some> of the incoming guys, but not enough to feel good.

Unless we have some addition by subtraction via a coaching change.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              Oh and RIP Mike from WisconsinHockeyBackers who it was announced on the radio call today passed away this week. I had messaged with him in February and he said he had been pretty sick. Condolences to his family and Ryne from WHB.
                              Thanks for bringing that up. I reached out to Ryne,etc when I heard he had passed earlier this week.

Comment

Really? Like Nodak, BU and BC play that boring trap? They don’t.
                                And we will see if they advance that far. Teams like UMass do.

Comment

Working...
                                X