No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowe is going into net for the 3rd. Beydoun cannot make a play like that on a PP.

Credit to Bemidji the have been the better team all game.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Absolutely effing embarrassing. I have no words. They are playing so poorly with SO many mental mistakes. Have generated zero offense, much less shots on goal. Ice conditions suck, but everyone is playing on the same sheet, no excuse. Looks like Weissbach is the only one that showed up to play. Everyone looks lost out there. Inability to clear the zone and terrible D zone awareness by the forwards has absolutely killed them. Effing embarrassing.

Comment

• You won’t like this...

A. Rowe should have started as he is the best goalie. Period.
        B. Granato and Oseicki didn’t have the team ready for the most important games of the year. B10 playoffs vs rats and now this debacle.
        C. I ****ing despise the pansy *** hockey that teams like bemidji play.
        D. What’s to be learned here?
        E. 15 years without a title. 15 ****ing years. I’m way out of patience at this point.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I've seen no urgency from this team for a month except for the 3rd period last week when things were over.

Comment

• I don't think it's really a title that I care about at this point. Fundamental hockey is more the concern. Being competitive. Gotta check those boxes first. Imagine if they were playing the Sioux, this team would get blown out of the barn. There is absolutely no execution when it matters most. They also have had consistently one of the youngest teams in the NCAA and it shows under bright lights.

I'm all for the team, but they need players committed to the program. Everyone only cares about, "Look how many draft picks they have!" and that's all that is hyped too. Even CC disappearedin the last cple games. So did Holloway and TPB. Awful. Just awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

E. 15 years without a title. 15 ****ing years. I'm way out of patience at this point.
              Cry me an *** river.
              National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

• A title? How about a tournament win (2010).
                Last edited by J.D.; 03-26-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

You won’t like this...

What, hard nosed, in your face, blue collar hockey? Sorry, someone forgot to tell the Beavers that they were just supposed to roll over for the Badgers.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

• I've never seen so many guys wide open streaking into the zone to accept a pass for a great chance

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

What, hard nosed, in your face, blue collar hockey? Sorry, someone forgot to tell the Beavers that they were just supposed to roll over for the Badgers.
                      Trap hockey is a pansy way to play. Open up the jets or get out.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post

What, hard nosed, in your face, blue collar hockey?
                        I'm an Islanders fan and even I can't agree with you on this. The neutral-zone trap is a scourge that should be removed from hockey. It makes the game painful to watch.

Credit to Bemidji for the win, but it's awful hockey.

Enjoy the rest of the tournament with the 12 remaining teams without COVID (so far.)
                        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

You won’t like this...

A. Rowe should have started as he is the best goalie. Period.
                          B. Granato and Oseicki didn’t have the team ready for the most important games of the year. B10 playoffs vs rats and now this debacle.
                          D. What’s to be learned here?
                          E. 15 years without a title. 15 ****ing years. I’m way out of patience at this point.
                          Pansey hockey? So you rather a team play wide open and lose? Hate to inform you but watch as this tournament goes the teams that play tight, clog the middle games will be advancing.

Comment

• I’m not sure what angers me the most:

1- That this season went juuuuuuuuust well enough for Granato not to be fired
                            2- That the team reverted to such awful, embarrassing defense at the worst ****ing possible time
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Nice choke job, frankly it couldn’t have happened to a bigger bunch of azzholes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabid Gopher View Post

Cry me an *** river.
                                **** off. Wisconsin hockey needs to be much better. This garbage since 1995 doesn’t sit well with this season ticket holder and we’ve already dumped 1/2 of our tickets. No titles in 15 years. 1 title in the last 30. That’s enough to fire everyone imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X