No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How badly have we needed to replace a Kalynuk with a Kehrer?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      In light of the Tim Peel situation, I’m trying to think of that video of… Shepherd? Schmidt? One of those guys saying he just makes it up as he goes along… who remembers that clip?
      Don Adam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10-p3C-FbGw
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        How badly have we needed to replace a Kalynuk with a Kehrer?
        Trying to stay positive, but the upgrade has been HUGE. Peltonen & Kehrer > Miller & Kalynuk. By Far. Kehrer should have been in discussion of B16 ROTY and Peltonen as the most improved.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          That was it!!!!

Good times
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• The most important day in WI men's hockey since BA made the coaching change. Make it count boys. Trust yourselves, each other and the system. Play within yourselves. Go kick some ***. Let's go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              The most important day in WI men's hockey since BA made the coaching change. Make it count boys. Trust yourselves, each other and the system. Play within yourselves. Go kick some ***. Let's go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Wholeheartedly agree Tim. 60 minutes, no alibis, no regrets, no let downs. Get it done!
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                60 minutes, no alibis, no regrets!
                A blast from the past. That was a great blog.

I unfortunately can't watch live, I will be dvring. What a stupid time, noon on a Friday. I AM ditching work at noon, but I have to go with my wife and pick up a new puppy. Frown face. I'm not a dog guy but the wife and daughter are, so I am taking another one for the team (we have 1 dog already). Someone's gotta block that shot I guess, it might as well hit me. I wanted to name it FrozenFour, but they opted for Daisy. Better yet, name it Natty!

My stomach is getting those nervous feelings. Last week was bad enough sweating out the women's games. It never gets easy when you really are invested emotionally. You can't beat that high of victory though.

Comment

• I'm more than a bit nervous about the game. I just want this team to finally show what they are capable of in all phases. Play smart D...score goals... and win. That's all I'm asking for.
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

A blast from the past. That was a great blog.

I unfortunately can't watch live, I will be dvring. What a stupid time, noon on a Friday. I AM ditching work at noon, but I have to go with my wife and pick up a new puppy. Frown face. I'm not a dog guy but the wife and daughter are, so I am taking another one for the team (we have 1 dog already). Someone's gotta block that shot I guess, it might as well hit me. I wanted to name it FrozenFour, but they opted for Daisy. Better yet, name it Natty!

My stomach is getting those nervous feelings. Last week was bad enough sweating out the women's games. It never gets easy when you really are invested emotionally. You can't beat that high of victory though.
                    Were setting up the conference room and watching on the 70" screen with apple TV......Got food coming in. No work for 2hours......

Good luck with the puppy. I didn't want one and finally gave in and he is now my best buddy! and I am his person to my wife and daughters chagrin.....
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• They need EVERYONE to back check their sacs off all game.
                      "In a town without a name, in a heavy downpour"

Comment

• Nate LaPoint didn't make the trip due to Covid protocols per Todd M. Not the most encouraging news. Does not say if it is close contact or he's got the Vid.....

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          Nate LaPoint didn't make the trip due to Covid protocols per Todd M. Not the most encouraging news. Does not say if it is close contact or he's got the Vid.....
                          Just great, they will win a game or 2, then get dumped due to covid. That would be the worst case of all worst cases.

Gonna suck to not be a twitter for 4 hours.....

LETS GO RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Beavers score first!

Comment

• Way to have all 5 skaters on their way out of the zone and both beaver players closer to Beydoun than the dmen. Yeesh.

Comment

• Based on the first 10 minutes, they are going to need to make some adjustments to the trap in the 2nd period.
                                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Working...
                                X