No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that did not work out the way anyone had hoped. They didn't play bad, but too many mistakes to overcome and 0/5 on the pp. The ASU series is a must sweep series.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Well, that did not work out the way anyone had hoped. They didn't play bad, but too many mistakes to overcome and 0/5 on the pp. The ASU series is a must sweep series.
      I agree!!! Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
        I agree!!! Ha!
        Ya I sure threw one right down the middle eh? I don't think it's come down yet, LOL.

Comment

Ya I sure threw one right down the middle eh? I don't think it's come down yet, LOL.
          I'm glad we get to play Wisky twice this year but sure wish I could attend at Kohl again!

Comment

I'm glad we get to play Wisky twice this year but sure wish I could attend at Kohl again!
            Don't we all. I think there is hope with da Packers allowing 6000 people to attend this weekend's games. Why not allow 500-1000 into the KC for a game. Plenty of room to social distance. The tickets could be GA and the ushers could ensure everyone is spaced properly. If Costco in Sun Prairie can be packed like a Zoo on a Saturday AM, why not let some folks see some hockey?

Comment

Don't we all. I think there is hope with da Packers allowing 6000 people to attend this weekend's games. Why not allow 500-1000 into the KC for a game. Plenty of room to social distance. The tickets could be GA and the ushers could ensure everyone is spaced properly. If Costco in Sun Prairie can be packed like a Zoo on a Saturday AM, why not let some folks see some hockey?
              I get the intent and desired outcome of all the gov't actions but.......the causation measurement system is so messed up they can't quite figure out what to do with precisely aimed shots, so instead just taking the shotgun approach. Regardless, this COVID is just downright bizarre. I know people who have had it, died from it, as it spread like wildfire. And then others that were living in the midst of people that had it and never got a symptom, never got it. And everything in-between. Hopefully the vaccines put an end to this madness.
              Does Wisconsin require quarantine for people coming in from out-of-state? If not, let me know if they begin selling tix, I may have to show up and buy you a beer!

Comment

I get the intent and desired outcome of all the gov't actions but.......the causation measurement system is so messed up they can't quite figure out what to do with precisely aimed shots, so instead just taking the shotgun approach. Regardless, this COVID is just downright bizarre. I know people who have had it, died from it, as it spread like wildfire. And then others that were living in the midst of people that had it and never got a symptom, never got it. And everything in-between. Hopefully the vaccines put an end to this madness.
                Does Wisconsin require quarantine for people coming in from out-of-state? If not, let me know if they begin selling tix, I may have to show up and buy you a beer!
                I don't think WI has anything like an out of State quarantine. Of course the People's Republic Of Dane County has tight restrictions, though I believe UW is exempt from them.

Comment

I don't think WI has anything like an out of State quarantine. Of course the People's Republic Of Dane County has tight restrictions, though I believe UW is exempt from them.
                  Will likely have to watch it on Fox Sports Arizona.

Comment

• We REALLY need a reason to believe. Game 2 against the rodents could have been it, but it wasn't. Too many simple mistakes in game 2. This weekend will tell the tale.

Comment

We REALLY need a reason to believe. Game 2 against the rodents could have been it, but it wasn't. Too many simple mistakes in game 2. This weekend will tell the tale.
                      Maybe for both teams!

Comment

• Tonight's game postponed to Sunday.
                        https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...19/4177749001/

Comment

• Nothing less than a sweep will do. Between last year and standing at .500 with a team that should be winning at closer to a 70% clip, caring enough to even look for a box score has become a chore.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Nothing less than a sweep will do. Between last year and standing at .500 with a team that should be winning at closer to a 70% clip, caring enough to even look for a box score has become a chore.
                            Are you talking about the Devils or Badgers? Seems like your comment can be applied to both! Ha!

Comment

Are you talking about the Devils or Badgers? Seems like your comment can be applied to both! Ha!
                              Badgers with the “dream team” coaching staff that operates the opposite of dick Bennett. Bennett could take 5 people from the student section and coach them into a .500 or better team. Granato and Oseicki take elite talent and let them **** around for entire season with no plan whatsoever.

It’s terrible for me as a fan cause Granato was my favorite badger player and oseicki was on the 90 championship team and should know a thing or two about playing as a team.
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Badgers with the “dream team” coaching staff that operates the opposite of dick Bennett. Bennett could take 5 people from the student section and coach them into a .500 or better team. Granato and Oseicki take elite talent and let them **** around for entire season with no plan whatsoever.

It’s terrible for me as a fan cause Granato was my favorite badger player and oseicki was on the 90 championship team and should know a thing or two about playing as a team.

Said this on another post, Tony is the Jim Harbaugh of college hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X