Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

We have a schedule. The tweet said likely all the home games would be on the tube. I am ready to spend serious coin on watching the away games since I have all my women's season ticket money collecting dust in the debit account.

UND @ 13/14
    UM east 19/20
    PSU 23/24
    ASU 28/29
    OSU @ 3/4
    MSU @ 8/9

Let's go RED!
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

I would post here to get notifications on the thread, but since the forum is a garbage fire... I'll have to continue to remind myself to come here.

Honestly, my interest in Badger hockey is at an all-time low. Seeing what happened to the football program does not fill me with hope that things will work out well.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      I would post here to get notifications on the thread, but since the forum is a garbage fire... I'll have to continue to remind myself to come here.

Honestly, my interest in Badger hockey is at an all-time low. Seeing what happened to the football program does not fill me with hope that things will work out well.
      I’m in the same boat. This forum sucks so bad now I force myself to check once a week only for recruit updates.

as for the team. Wake me when they’re 10 games over .500
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Nice article from Todd M:

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...47f2bb34d.html

With this gem of a stat:

UW didn't take advantage of a roster that was top-heavy with NHL prospects last season and posted a third straight losing record — 14-20-2 — for the first time in the program's 57-year modern era.

I’m done getting excited. When they start to win consistently maybe I’ll care more. I’m not holding my breath.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

And another great stat from Todd M:

The #Badgers are the only NCAA Division I men's team that has recorded a team save percentage below .900 for each of the last five seasons. Explore that data in an interactive graphic at the bottom of the story:

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...4e49ac97f.html
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

We've got hockey on the tube this weekend! I am truly excited for the season to start. I can't wait to see the lines and watch the newcomers play, it's always exciting to get your eyes on the new guys. I hope he puts Stange and Matty DSP right into the top 3 lines and hits the ground rolling. Both those guys are very experienced USCHL guys who can score score score, there's no reason to work them into the line-up slowly.

Let's Go RED!

Comment

Do we have any info as to where we can watch games? Big Ten network shows nothing right now for the Friday and Saturday games.

Comment

Do we have any info as to where we can watch games? Big Ten network shows nothing right now for the Friday and Saturday games.
                I saw ASU - Michigan listed on Big10 Plus, but I didn't look for Wisconsin. It appears to be a separate package (payment), not included in the B1G TV network channel?

Comment

Thanks to Flohockey mom!

Here's the Big Ten Network TV schedule for games that are known to date. Expecting to see others added by other networks.
                  *******https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmejqK3XcAAQ4KK?format=png&name=small********
                  11:02 am · 10 Nov 2020·TweetDeck

Comment

We play UND on NBCSN on Friday. Todd D was confident that all the UW home games would be on the tube, so any away games are bonus. Also saw on the Tweeter that the BTN will have sports specific packages. Maybe Covid 19 is doing what BA never could do.

Comment

Here is Todd’s article as of right now:

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...f898095fa.html

The Michigan games on FSD are likely FSW feeds they are picking up. Just hasn’t been announced yet.
                      WISCONSIN BADGERS
                      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Friday night on NBCSN
                        Saturday night on NBCSports.com or the NBC Sports app.

https://uwbadgers.com/news/2020/11/1...irst-half.aspx

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeMd_D5TiZw

All Access Week 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post

I saw ASU - Michigan listed on Big10 Plus, but I didn't look for Wisconsin. It appears to be a separate package (payment), not included in the B1G TV network channel?
                            Big Ten Plus should get you every game that isn't on regular TV except Notre Dame for $15/month (every big10 team) and you can cancel after the season. I do that during the season.

Comment

Hey, It's A GREAT Day For Hockey!

Comment

Working...
                              X