Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 20-21 Give Us A Reason To Believe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BWHockey View Post
    Are Holloway and Caufield able to play this weekend or do they need to quarantine?
    Hmmm, that is a great question.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BWHockey View Post
      Are Holloway and Caufield able to play this weekend or do they need to quarantine?

      This is gonna be a fun couple of weeks. WJC, MN v WI, NHL then MN HS
      Saw a tweet from Bob McKenzie that several players with the NHL So. Cali teams were scheduled to take a private charter after tonight's game which enables them to join their respective camps immediately once they pass NHL protocol. If taking public transportation US has a mandatory 1 week quarantine then still need to pass NCAA/NHL protocols. Don't know if that's accurate, yet seems to make sense.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IronRange View Post

        Saw a tweet from Bob McKenzie that several players with the NHL So. Cali teams were scheduled to take a private charter after tonight's game which enables them to join their respective camps immediately once they pass NHL protocol. If taking public transportation US has a mandatory 1 week quarantine then still need to pass NCAA/NHL protocols. Don't know if that's accurate, yet seems to make sense.
        Todd D Mileski said that they can play right away since they are getting tested every day.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

        Comment


        • The games are at 4 on Saturday and Sunday. Kinda dumb times slicing right thru suppertime.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BWHockey View Post
            Are Holloway and Caufield able to play this weekend or do they need to quarantine?

            This is gonna be a fun couple of weeks. WJC, MN v WI, NHL then MN HS
            Holloway and Caufield were on fire in the Juniors, the question is will the rest of your team be able to keep up with them now? LOL!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              The games are at 4 on Saturday and Sunday. Kinda dumb times slicing right thru suppertime.
              I dunno, dinner might be exceptional this weekend, at least for one of us. Good luck to your squad.
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

              Comment


              • Do you smell something?

                https://youtu.be/2-vogQEYpZ0
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                  I dunno, dinner might be exceptional this weekend, at least for one of us. Good luck to your squad.
                  It's awfully hard to cook a meal and watch the game at the same time. It's not background noise and catch the replay like the Packers, it's full on watch every second like it's the last second watching.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                    Holloway and Caufield were on fire in the Juniors, the question is will the rest of your team be able to keep up with them now? LOL!
                    Yeah, maybe they need to be on the same line with Linus @ C.

                    I wonder if TBP is healthy?
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                    Comment


                    • Not sure if I should smoke the rodents tomorrow on the Traeger or panko crust and fry them? I'm feeling like crunch is the way to go.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                        It's awfully hard to cook a meal and watch the game at the same time. It's not background noise and catch the replay like the Packers, it's full on watch every second like it's the last second watching.
                        Pizza delivery it is!
                        You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

                        Comment


                        • I only caught about 10 minutes of the game. In that time Perrin pointed out several mistakes by the UW D that I don’t recall him pointing out so specifically on air before. Interesting...
                          good team win but it really only matters if they can complete the sweep.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


                          "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

                          "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

                          Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            I only caught about 10 minutes of the game. In that time Perrin pointed out several mistakes by the UW D that I don’t recall him pointing out so specifically on air before. Interesting...
                            good team win but it really only matters if they can complete the sweep.
                            There were a number of instances were the D were just gliding behind the rodent and if they had skated they would have caught them. Robbie bailed out Vorlicky on one play I can specifically recall. That being said there are always areas to improve on a performance, so they will hopefully clean that up.

                            I don't think it only matters if they sweep. If they play great today and lose, it's still a positive step forward with the split. If they play like garbage and lose, then yes, the win doesn't mean a whole lot, though it will be hard to crush them when they've been off for so long and been missing players for so long.

                            I'd like to see Achan play further down the lineup and have Stange or MDSP up. They are both more creative players. Yes, Achan was a bright star in darkness last year, but I think he was playing over his paygrade last year and he is just not going to be able to sustain that his whole career. He needs to play a regular shift, just on the 3rd or 4th lines. Stange was especially impressive @ OSU.

                            Gotta come back with Robbie today. He just beat the undefeated #1 team in the country and looked great in doing so. Have to go with the known commodity.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                            Comment


                            • Let's go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                              Comment


                              • Next weekend series should be more competitive than the first series, being I understand both teams should be at full strength this time. Badgers looked better against the Gophers than ASU looked.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X