No announcement yet.

MSU Mavericks 2020-21 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Mavericks! I don't particularly care for Pecknold, and Minnesota State is overly due for some NCAA Tournament success. Get that monkey off your back and beat the Bobcats!
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

On the radio pregame, Sully said as we came on the ice they announced us as the Minnesota State Vikings.

Really?

Comment

Awesome win! Now keep it going.

Comment

Congrats Mankato on the rally and the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
            On the radio pregame, Sully said as we came on the ice they announced us as the Minnesota State Vikings.

Really?
            At least they didn't say Minnesota State Screaming Eagles! : - p

Congratulations Mavericks. You guys more than deserved that.
            North Dakota

Comment

Finally got that first NCAA win. Congrats.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Key to this game - killing the 5 on 3. If Q scores on that power play, game would be over

OLE OLE

Comment

Well, now that I've calmed down and changed my underwear...what a fantastic win! Looked like the same old story after the first period, and again after Q's 3rd goal (here we go again). What a gritty, gutty, and resilient comeback. Reminded me of the Bowling Green championship game two years ago, only much bigger. Congrats to the Mav players and coach Hastings. I am one proud fan!

Comment

Just finished watching the UND UMD ultra-marathon. I've still got a stress headache from the Mavs game. Now that the "one and done" monkey is off their backs, let's take the Gophers out. Big day for the Sandelin family, huh?
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                      Just finished watching the UND UMD ultra-marathon. I've still got a stress headache from the Mavs game. Now that the "one and done" monkey is off their backs, let's take the Gophers out. Big day for the Sandelin family, huh?
                      Indeed. The Sandelins should be the happiest people in college hockey today. I watched the first OT of UMD/UND and went to bed. Glad I did. Those guys must have been exhausted after that. They'll need to two weeks just to rest up.

Mavs gotta play strong today against the Minnesota. We ain't afraid of no Goofs!

Comment

Congrats on the win. Heck of a comeback.

Might as well go to the Frozen Four while you are at it.

Beat the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                          Congrats on the win. Heck of a comeback.

Might as well go to the Frozen Four while you are at it.

Beat the Gophers!
                          Well there will certainly be two Minnesota teams in Pittsburgh. Hoping the Mavs are one of them. Would be nice if St. Cloud would join the party, too.

Comment

Congrats Mavericks!! Good luck in the Frozen Four!

Comment

Well, super happy now. But over at this point (I hope). Holy war at my house in a couple of weeks

Comment

I'll echo the congratulations...Well Done Mavericks!!!

While I'm contractually obligated to root for St. Cloud and Duluth at the Frozen Four as conference brethren, I definitely won't be upset if you guys manage to win it all in Pittsburgh.

Enjoy this moment, and good luck the rest of the way.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X