X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagnessMan
    replied
    Re: 2019 USCHO Pairwise Predictor

I'm not a fan of the later unveil. I also can't remember a time when all the bracket predictors had the exact same choices. Can someone please just post the leaked brackets so we can all reduce our Barry time? Who cares about whatever he's going to bark about?

Leave a comment:

• MagnessMan
    replied

Attendance not an issue in Fargo. It sold out in the typical sioux rapid fire style. Which makes me think they'll keep ASU in the east to help what will be the typical light attendance in one of those insignificant "cities". ASU alumni will bring in maybe an additional 1K. Every little bit helps when the over all numbers are anemic.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

All of the pressure is on Mankato, again. Well see if they finally manage to not pay like it.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    A few years ago Mankato went to Providence to play during the regular season. I don' tthink they felt like they got a fair shake going there. To put it very kindly.
    Well this time around there wouldn't be Hockey East refs

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

A few years ago Mankato went to Providence to play during the regular season. I don't think they felt like they got a fair shake going there. To put it very kindly.
    Last edited by manurespreader; 03-24-2019, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UncleRay
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    What, is calling it PU not PC?
    Exactly. Providence College.

Leave a comment:

• BC/HE
    replied

Certainly looks like the pairings are set in stone because they are perfectly matched but the locations may still be up in the air. From what I have seen in the past usually only the 3rd and 4th groups are interchangeable within the group if they do play with the pairings. They believe 9 through 12 are equal and 13 through 16 are too but like to keep 1 with 16 as much as possible. So for attendance they sometimes like to move within the last 2 groups only.

Leave a comment:

• BlackI
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    It might be stinky lately, but I wouldn't count them out of any game. Tough D, with a capital D.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    PU

Oh boy...

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
    Providence shouldn't be rewarded playing at home for backing into the tournament.
    But Quinnipiac should be rewarded for gagging in the ECAC quarters while the team that won the Hockey East championship gets sent "west" instead. Makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    I assume the only fans that think keeping Providence there makes any sense from a hockey perspective are PU fans.

And for the NCAA it's just a little extra cash when their stupidity leaves so much on the table every year.
    Why would Princeton fans care?

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Get ready for Friar nation!

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied

Lmao oops

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

PU

Oh boy...

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied

I assume the only fans that think keeping Providence there makes any sense from a hockey perspective are PU fans.

And for the NCAA it's just a little extra cash when their stupidity leaves so much on the table every year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X