18 members of Yale hockey men's team test positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 members of Yale hockey men's team test positive

This outbreak has raised the entire university covid status from zero to yellow. It remains to be seen how this outbreak will affect future plans for the January 1st season start. Thoughts go out to all affected and hopes for a quick recovery. https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020/...cent-outbreak/
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

What I don't get is how other leagues think they can avoid the same fate. They can't.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      What I don't get is how other leagues think they can avoid the same fate. They can't.
      What ever happened to the Ol'college try.....

Comment

I thought Yaiie's were supposed to be smart. You don't see Harvard players having these issues...
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          I thought Yaiie's were supposed to be smart. You don't see Harvard players having these issues...
          They just decommit. :-)
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            In fairness, Yale is stuck with New Haven which, except for its apizza, is not one of the garden spots of the northeast. Cambridge, AKA The People's Republic, is pristine by comparison except for the numbers of Marxists running around unsupervised.
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post

In fairness, Yale is stuck with New Haven which, except for its apizza, is not one of the garden spots of the northeast. Cambridge, AKA The People's Republic, is pristine by comparison except for the numbers of Marxists running around unsupervised.
              Being from DC, you are qualified "garden spot" evaluator! Basically a giant version of New Haven propped up by the Feds instead of Yale.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post

Being from DC, you are qualified "garden spot" evaluator! Basically a giant version of New Haven propped up by the Feds instead of Yale.
                DC is New Haven on steroids. And no New Haven apizza to be found.
                Last edited by Split-N; 10-19-2020, 06:44 AM.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                X