• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackI
    replied
    Re: Maine vs. NU

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    here's the deal.. Red1s coaching your team.. so we have a 50/50 chance. now if Black1 were coaching..
    fuggedaboutit, we'd have no chance.
    See, you are starting to get it.

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    Thanks, I had forgotten who the cheap shot was on that team. I confused him with Davies. What is Davies' number?
    here's the deal.. Red1s coaching your team.. so we have a 50/50 chance. now if Black1 were coaching..
    fuggedaboutit, we'd have no chance.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    jokes aside after what you did the last gm, offensively.. and then you have swayman in net.. going to be a big challenge for NU. I hope my team is prepared and hungry.
    Having a good goalie like Swayman is normally a difference maker, but when the guy in the other net is the best goalie in the conference, it's not as big of a factor. I think Maine does have a shot, but you guys are probably the worst possible matchup because of your offensive skill and infuriating playstyle.

Leave a comment:

• BlackI
    replied

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    Brandon Hawkins, #10. And it was 4-0, which apparently wasn't good enough for him.
    Thanks, I had forgotten who the cheap shot was on that team. I confused him with Davies. What is Davies' number?

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

jokes aside after what you did the last gm, offensively.. and then you have swayman in net.. going to be a big challenge for NU. I hope my team is prepared and hungry.

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

Im realistic enough to not expect to win this series, but boy would it be nice to send you guys home
    ..'er we are home. we want to like.. leave

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    no, it was 3.14159265359
    .. and now i sure hope my Huskies make you eat it
    Im realistic enough to not expect to win this series, but boy would it be nice to send you guys home

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

Brandon Hawkins, #10. And it was 4-0, which apparently wasn't good enough for him.
    no, it was 3.14159265359
    .. and now i sure hope my Huskies make you eat it

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    What was the number of that kid that cheap shot Dawes in the final minute up 3-0?

Leave a comment:

• NU_Husky
    replied
    What was the number of that kid that cheap shot Dawes in the final minute up 3-0?
    867-5309

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

and the series might go that many gms as well.. give or take a decimal

Leave a comment:

• BlackI
    started a topic Maine vs. NU

Maine vs. NU

Working...
X