RPI 2020 Off-season Overtime: In Memory of Turk181

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
    Babichuk to UVM. Fück the administration. DS and the entire staff deserve a raise for the mess they're going to have to clean up.
    Any word on where the others in the portal are headed?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      I will only begin thinking about a next season when i see it. Too much time left to go and far too many things can happen that can be used as ammunition.
      Very good point! Until puck drops in October, I too will believe it when I see it!! (truly hoping it happens).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I expected Sezenack to post this, and he has been here today. Maybe he forgot. https://***********/RPI_RedArmy/stat...50184341512192

An NU reply stated those two games are over Thanksgiving.
        https://***********/RPI_RedArmy/stat...44541434327040

Monday’s suck but hopefully some more non-conference game news will brighten your Monday! The rest of RPI hockey’s non-con games are a home series vs Canisius, a home and home with UVM, a home and home with LIU, a one game trip to Army, and of course, the Mayor’s Cup! #LetsGoRed
        Edit: By my count, a 36-game season because of the Alaska exemption.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-05-2021, 09:48 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by NAFTA123 View Post

Any word on where the others in the portal are headed?
          I haven't heard or seen anything on the others

Comment

https://***********/RPI_RedArmy/stat...44541434327040

Edit: By my count, a 36-game season because of the Alaska exemption.
            It is not a 36 game season ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

It is not a 36 game season ;-)
              In your earlier message, you did not say that we are playing 2 games in Alaska, but I assumed we would not go there for just one. If so, you mentioned 6 games there and another 8 here. Add those 14 to 22 league games gives 36.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 6 April 2021. There are 179 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-06-2021, 03:17 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 5 April 2021. There are 180 days until RPI's next game.

It's April 6th today. Just trying to keep you straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post

It's April 6th today. Just trying to keep you straight
                    Thanks, I fixed it.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 7 April 2021. There are 178 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I know it's too late for anything to happen on the hockey front this academic year, but I seem to recall that when the return to in-person instruction was given the green light, spring sports were also given the green light to begin practice.

That was several weeks ago. If the spring sports teams were allowed to begin practice, presumably it was with the idea that they would eventually play in games.

I look at the Liberty League schedule for men's lacrosse and seven teams are scheduling games. Union, which joined with us in cancelling the winter sports season, is one of those who are participating in games. RPI, however, is nowhere to be found on any of their schedules.

Of course, if there are only seven teams scheduling games, one of those seven has an open date each Saturday. This Saturday, Vassar has an open date. Next Saturday, it will be Clarkson. The following week, Skidmore, and on May 1, the last week of the season, St. Lawrence is open.

Why in the name of sense can't our athletic director call up those four schools and say "Hey, I see you guys have an open date. How about we get together and play a game?"

Or is he still waiting for someone to make up her mind as to whether any sports should be allowed to happen this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                          I know it's too late for anything to happen on the hockey front this academic year, but I seem to recall that when the return to in-person instruction was given the green light, spring sports were also given the green light to begin practice.

That was several weeks ago. If the spring sports teams were allowed to begin practice, presumably it was with the idea that they would eventually play in games.

I look at the Liberty League schedule for men's lacrosse and seven teams are scheduling games. Union, which joined with us in cancelling the winter sports season, is one of those who are participating in games. RPI, however, is nowhere to be found on any of their schedules.

Of course, if there are only seven teams scheduling games, one of those seven has an open date each Saturday. This Saturday, Vassar has an open date. Next Saturday, it will be Clarkson. The following week, Skidmore, and on May 1, the last week of the season, St. Lawrence is open.

Why in the name of sense can't our athletic director call up those four schools and say "Hey, I see you guys have an open date. How about we get together and play a game?"

Or is he still waiting for someone to make up her mind as to whether any sports should be allowed to happen this year?
                          Our AD wants to play, but ultimately, the decision is up to one person. Until she gives the green light, our teams won't compete, and that's the bottom-line. I know the spring teams have been practicing at the very least

Comment

• Today is 8 April 2021. There are 177 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                              I know it's too late for anything to happen on the hockey front this academic year, but I seem to recall that when the return to in-person instruction was given the green light, spring sports were also given the green light to begin practice.

Vassar & SLU have RPI on their schedule for men's lacrosse....not sure why RPI can't publish a schedule.
                              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post

Vassar & SLU have RPI on their schedule for men's lacrosse....not sure why RPI can't publish a schedule.
                                a positive sign :-)
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X