Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And not being able to practice at all in the fall while at RPI and then going into game situations sure didn’t help either. I’m sure he’ll turn things around before the year ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

The 3 games he has played is probably the worst 3 game stretch of his career. Hopefully, he can turn it around and get his mind right since we all know that talent is not the issue.
      Maybe he doesn't have the great defense that he had at RPI. :-D
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

The 3 games he has played is probably the worst 3 game stretch of his career. Hopefully, he can turn it around and get his mind right since we all know that talent is not the issue.
        Three power play goals and a shorty allowed by UML...not a recipe for success regardless of who your goalie is.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          If everything has gone according to plan, the students have returned to in-person instruction today.

Wonder if a return to extracurricular activities will follow in the near future.
          Governor announced today that arenas and venues over 10,000 seats can reopen at 10% capacity effective 2/23............and yet RPI still can't skate.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Today is 11 February 2021. There are 233 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Pretty sad when much of what we have to talk about involves boys who had been at RPI and are now playing somewhere else. There is simply not much to say when the program in Troy is at a complete standstill.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Today is 12 February 2021. There are 232 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• My daugher just told me they had an actual in person meeting with the coaches this morning. (not sure if mens team did too, but info is info) They basically said they're just waiting on her highness to approve of the plan to practice.
                  I don't see the hold up. Even the high school, which is basically on campus, is starting their basketball season tonight. Yet HFH, one block away, isn't even having practices? I literally cannot grasp the logic there.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGK View Post
                    My daugher just told me they had an actual in person meeting with the coaches this morning. (not sure if mens team did too, but info is info) They basically said they're just waiting on her highness to approve of the plan to practice.
                    I don't see the hold up. Even the high school, which is basically on campus, is starting their basketball season tonight. Yet HFH, one block away, isn't even having practices? I literally cannot grasp the logic there.
                    This is the same thing I had heard awhile back too. Even back in November, I had been told that every sports team (not just the hockey teams) had given Her Majesty their return to practice plans and were waiting on approval from her. I assume that the teams have adapted their plans in that time though (maybe to change to her liking?), but that's just a guess. I agree with you. I don't understand how 51/61 D1 men's hockey teams around the country and pretty much all high school teams can play their seasons safely, but RPI claims our sports teams cannot even practice in small groups with masks.

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but my friend on the cross country team said that the school used one big party last semester thrown by one of the sports teams to scapegoat all the athletic teams and refuse to let them practice. That sounds pretty on brand for this administration, but I hope that they use the brains that they get paid 7 figure salaries to use and realize that sports practices have almost zero risk associated with them as long as the proper safety measures are in place.

Comment

• Today is 13 February 2021. There are 231 days (33 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Three power play goals and a shorty allowed by UML...not a recipe for success regardless of who your goalie is.
                        Yes, from the “make of it what you will” department, I noticed Lowell got smoked 7-1 last night by BC, so it’s clearly not a Savory problem, although he was goalie #3 last night and saw no action. Hard to see how this plays out for him.
                        Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post

Yes, from the “make of it what you will” department, I noticed Lowell got smoked 7-1 last night by BC, so it’s clearly not a Savory problem, although he was goalie #3 last night and saw no action. Hard to see how this plays out for him.
                          Agreed. But then again, losing an entire year of not skating or performing on-ice drills at RPI isn't really a development option .... Sadly I drove thru campus on Friday -- reminded me a lot of a scene from a Russian movie...grey dark buildings, few people, few cars. BTW, no snow clearing on Harkness field ...so it appears our nationally ranked lacrosse teams will suffer the same fate... Truly sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Agreed. But then again, losing an entire year of not skating or performing on-ice drills at RPI isn't really a development option .... Sadly I drove thru campus on Friday -- reminded me a lot of a scene from a Russian movie...grey dark buildings, few people, few cars. BTW, no snow clearing on Harkness field ...so it appears our nationally ranked lacrosse teams will suffer the same fate... Truly sad.
                            You are probably right. All 20-21 sports were probably cancelled in the mid summer of 2020. Only the "official" announcements were broken out seasonally. However, for those looking for a glimmer of hope and sanity, lacrosse is NOT played on Harkness field. They use the stadium for that. If the stadium is also uncleared then we know lacrosse is also done. Lacrosse has their first game last season one year ago Tuesday.

Comment

• Today is 14 February 2021. There are 230 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I decided not to put this on the recruit thread. Maybe I should have.

On Sunday, S-Kiekko defeated Laser HT 3-1. Ottoville Leppänen scored a goal. http://www.tilastopalvelu.fi/ih/game...=54725&lang=en

Leppänen’s line is now 1-1-0-1-0.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X