RPI 2020 Off-season Overtime: In Memory of Turk181

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jstadts View Post

Unless he was unhappy with RPI this transfer is looking like a really dumb move. I also hope he is healthy.
    As far as I can see, next weekend's UML vs. BU games are still going to be played.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

As far as I can see, next weekend's UML vs. BU games are still going to be played.
      upon further review.. I don`t see anything official about season being cancelled. I rescind dumb comment and will go with risky transfer.

Comment

• Today is 10 January 2021. There are 265 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by jstadts View Post

upon further review.. I don`t see anything official about season being cancelled. I rescind dumb comment and will go with risky transfer.
          They still could cancel the rest of the season. They just haven't yet.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 11 January 2021. There are 264 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 12 January 2021. There are 263 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-Midseason.php

"What hurts is, we were turning some heads — look at what RPI is doing."...................................
                Last edited by NAFTA123; 01-12-2021, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAFTA123 View Post
                  https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-Midseason.php

"What hurts is, we were turning some heads — look at what RPI is doing."...................................
                  That Smith quote dates back at least a few months. The sentence immediately following that one is more surprising from CHN : "RPI is hoping to at least allow its remaining players to practice together soon." Really ??? Has anyone heard anything like this ? Not sure where Wodon got that info.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

That Smith quote dates back at least a few months. The sentence immediately following that one is more surprising from CHN : "RPI is hoping to at least allow its remaining players to practice together soon." Really ??? Has anyone heard anything like this ? Not sure where Wodon got that info.
                    Still no commitment from SAJ to allow facilities to open in Spring semester. Still no guarantee hockey Jr’s allowed on campus for Spring semester. Still no word on off campus debacle on whether two student 1 bathroom rule still in play. Some students approved for online at home Spring semester, then told to be on campus....... list goes on and on for the entire student body.

College hockey continues on, not without some adversity, but it moves forward. RPI can’t even ccommit to allowing workouts. The longer this drags on the way it is, the uglier the message from administration to the students is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Hockey East schedule update today shows UML will not play this coming weekend.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Today is 13 January 2021. There are 262 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 14 January 2021. There are 261 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Yawn - Bored. May have to break down and watch a little NFL football until I can get up some interest for the NHL.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Yawn - Bored. May have to break down and watch a little NFL football until I can get up some interest for the NHL.
                              You are not alone Doc. One tidbit of interest today per CHN NCAA put off decision on Transferring without sitting a year. Fingers crossed that doesn`t happen.

Comment

• Today is 15 January 2021. There are 260 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X