Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH v UMass HE qtr Final Extraganza

Originally posted by SJGMoney View Post
    So if we played against 9 ranked teams in the second half we'd go 0-9 I guess lol. Try watching the games with your eyes open, I've found that it helps.

As for Maine/UConn, if you can't tell the difference between completely dusting a decent HE team and playing all three goalies in a game of no consequence than I'm sorry, I can't help you.
    Son, if I were you, I'd quit while I was still ahead.
    UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      +1
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Houston, we have a problem!
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          He has no idea what he's up against (cue the Jaws music) BWAHAHAHAHA....
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

HR, you started something, as there is now also a Maine (don't call us UMO) - NU (NE) thread. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
              I’m pretty sure once the playoffs start Hockey East owns the rights. That means you will have to buy a “package” to see the games.
              Has anyone seen any thing more specific on this? Neither website or HE has any information as of yesterday.
              Thanks

Comment

It was announced months ago.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/arti...artnership.php

Comment

Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                  Has anyone seen any thing more specific on this? Neither website or HE has any information as of yesterday.
                  Thanks
                  They make you purchase a monthly subscription for $29.99 a month on flohockey or the yearly plan of $150 up front for the year. They trick you at first by saying "starting at $12.50/month" but that is the yearly plan where you pay the $150. I don't believe there is a way to purchase individual games, but the $29.99 gives you access to all HE tournament games including the semifinals and final.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                    Dead link...but I agree that I haven't yet found anything on the Hockey East website. BUT...as I responded on a different thread last night, I did look up the TV schedules for both NESN and NESN+ and there are NO games in the quarterfinal round being televised. So one would have to purchase "some" type of streaming package.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                      First off - thanks, and I sort of remember seeing this "months ago". Wasn't paying attention as I always attend, but not this year. It is not on, or easily found, on the HE website. It is not under WATCH which takes you to a general listing of broadcasts and then each schools media link which does not include any such connection. It isn't mentioned in any of their headline stories on the tournament. Just find it strange that they are not pushing this 29.99 "deal" more aggressively as they must get a cut.

Comment

First off - thanks, and I sort of remember seeing this "months ago". Wasn't paying attention as I always attend, but not this year. It is not on, or easily found, on the HE website. It is not under WATCH which takes you to a general listing of broadcasts and then each schools media link which does not include any such connection. It isn't mentioned in any of their headline stories on the tournament. Just find it strange that they are not pushing this 29.99 "deal" more aggressively as they must get a cut.
                        Where did you see it? I'm still getting a "404 Not Found" when I click that link...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          Where did you see it? I'm still getting a "404 Not Found" when I click that link...
                          That is weird! Was on the site just before my post. Saw all the games list but didn't proceed to them as I wasn't ready to fork over the money just yet. I had to choices from the link, one was fly....????hockey and the other fly...???sports???? I can't access it now either. Huuuum!
                          Getting old stinks.

Comment

That is weird! Was on the site just before my post. Saw all the games list but didn't proceed to them as I wasn't ready to fork over the money just yet. I had to choices from the link, one was fly....????hockey and the other fly...???sports???? I can't access it now either. Huuuum!
                            Well, regardless of the link, I tried to just navigate to it from the home page. I went through the entire menu tree and couldn't find it. Is it because they have "contracted it out?" All I'm able to find is the regular season "schedule" for each school...but nothing for the playoffs.

Getting old stinks.
                            Yeah...tell me about it.

Comment

The fact the league doesn’t have a centralized streaming platform or app is infuriating.
                              #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                                The fact the league doesn’t have a centralized streaming platform or app is infuriating.
                                Got it. Sorry, I forgot to post on this thread.

HEA playoffs are being streamed on FloSports.
                                Here's the link to the announcement, see paragraph 3:
                                Hockey East Streaming
                                These guys are the streaming partner for the nWCHA this year.
                                Last edited by chickod; 03-13-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X