Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 B1G Tournament

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    I got all home teams which sends penn state to columbus.
    Sadly, the only home team I see losing is MN. I don't THINK it will happen, but they are the most likely.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The only result that would surprise me is Sparty advancing over the Irish.

It’s a fool who tries to predict what the hell the Badgers, Gophers, Wolverines, and Enablers will do on any given night.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

It’s a fool who tries to predict what the hell the Badgers, Gophers, Wolverines, and Enablers will do on any given night.
        Against PSU? WI loses. If WI faced any other team, who the heck knows. PSU is unfortunately good enough to beat anyone; maybe not on a consistent basis, but have the talent. Against WI? WI is done.

Edit: yes, in other words, I'd rather have full blown idjits (no sp correction there, I meant to spell it that way) win than have some pedo culture win.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We took 7/12 points off of them in the regular season, FWIW

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Ya just cuz they have the Gophers' number doesn't mean they are a really good team.

Comment

Notre Dame on the bubble in Pairwise. If Sparty gets the win you can probably see that bubble burst.
              Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 03-04-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I have Minnesota and ohio state in the final

Comment

A decent enough run from Notre Dame will get them in, I’m guessing. Likely the same for Penn State.

Our worst team is 28 in the pairwise. It’s hard to imagine that a victory over anyone is going to hurt your chances.

Comment

I have Minnesota and ohio state in the final
                    I would certainly hope Ohio State goes all the way but at this juncture of the season I was more than a little disturbed that they would not play to their full potential Saturday allowing the conference's last place team to take one on our home ice. It was disconcerting to say the least and the big question is "Why?"

Comment

A decent enough run from Notre Dame will get them in, I’m guessing. Likely the same for Penn State.

Our worst team is 28 in the pairwise. It’s hard to imagine that a victory over anyone is going to hurt your chances.
                      To be safe from upsets I bet they need to get to the final

Comment

Might be. I’m guessing we see 2-3 conference champs outside of the top 16 PWR.

A team sitting at 15-16 doesn’t have to move a lot, and we saw a lot of movement in the BTHC after this weekend alone.

Comment

Surprisingly, despite the 0-3-1 record, ND is the team we’ve controlled play against the most. One blow out loss, but between the two games at Munn and the tie I think we hit seven posts? Even in the 6-3 loss we put up 50 shots and outshot them by 20-something.

Not expecting a series win, but I think we’re due for at least one against the Irish.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Might be. I’m guessing we see 2-3 conference champs outside of the top 16 PWR.

A team sitting at 15-16 doesn’t have to move a lot, and we saw a lot of movement in the BTHC after this weekend alone.
                            14 would be a safe bet. We already know that 16 will go to the ah champ. I'm not sure we see another team like princeton get hot and win like last year. The thing that probably would knock them out is if another team besides ohio state wins the big ten.

Comment

14 would be a safe bet. We already know that 16 will go to the ah champ. I'm not sure we see another team like princeton get hot and win like last year. The thing that probably would knock them out is if another team besides ohio state wins the big ten.
                              The WCHA could also have an upset winner. The others all have multiple top ten PWR teams, and are more top-heavy so I doubt it’ll be more than that.

Comment

The WCHA could also have an upset winner. The others all have multiple top ten PWR teams, and are more top-heavy so I doubt it’ll be more than that.
                                Yea BG or Northern I could see either of them winning the WCHA

Comment

Working...
                                X