• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HockeyRef
    replied
    Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    One W down. One to go! Or two. I'm not picky!
    Yep that's one for the good guys!!! Worth battling the nightmare route 1 traffic (how do people do that EVERY DAY??? ). The mood after in the lobby was fun; ice cream, player card signings...a great way to end the home schedule! Good luck tonight boys!!

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

Good action here:

https://youtu.be/QjbIkn63TQQ

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Two more would give us free beers at Libby's!

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Bummer; I had the two UNH-UML games this weekend transposed on my calendar. No way that I can deal with three hours in traffic for games at the Whitt on Friday nights. So, looks like my attendance at UNH games is over for this season, as is my prediction of 14 wins.

But, I am psyched for next season, especially if Gildon and Wyse come back.

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

And then there were three(games left). Senior night at the Whit but work to be done. Leave it all on the ice and no regrets!

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

I was kinda thinkin' UNH might sneak one win from the three with the hounds and one from the hawks. They still might!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlackI
    replied

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Well, I guess this thread didn't quite catch fire like the UNH v. UMaine one did.

Just another reminder how UNH has been a non-factor at/near the top of HE for way too long ...
    From all of us Mainuhs... MWAH! With love from Orono.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Well, I guess this thread didn't quite catch fire like the UNH v. UMaine one did.

Just another reminder how UNH has been a non-factor at/near the top of HE for way too long ...
    Kinda a weird thread, as not a weekend thread, such as those ECAC threads that involve four teams ("travel partners"), which average less than 15 posts each. But, this thread may top that number, given that we have three more games. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Cookin4Fun
    replied

Well, just like that, there are the two losses in my 2-2-1 prediction! Guess that means UNH is going 2-0-1 for the last three games.
    I can say that although we all want a win every game, 2-2-1 would have been great outlook considering who we are playing and especially how they looked this weekend. I personally would be happy with a 2-0-1 finish to the regular season. Heck I'd even be happy with 1 or 2 wins in the playoffs against UMass(2 being a pipe dream).

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Well that just has to change now doesn’t it...in our lifetime preferably 😉

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Well, just like that, there are the two losses in my 2-2-1 prediction! Guess that means UNH is going 2-0-1 for the last three games.
    Funny you post this because I said to myself...'well, there are the two losses in e.cat's prediction' and there it is. Yeah, glad we got those out of the way...

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Admittedly, yours was a bold prediction, e.cat. :-)

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

Last edited by e.cat; 02-24-2019, 08:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X