Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

    Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Well, I guess this thread didn't quite catch fire like the UNH v. UMaine one did.

    Just another reminder how UNH has been a non-factor at/near the top of HE for way too long ...
    From all of us Mainuhs... MWAH! With love from Orono.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

      I was kinda thinkin' UNH might sneak one win from the three with the hounds and one from the hawks. They still might!!!
      GO BLUE/GO UNH

      COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

        And then there were three(games left). Senior night at the Whit but work to be done. Leave it all on the ice and no regrets!
        GO BLUE/GO UNH

        COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

          Bummer; I had the two UNH-UML games this weekend transposed on my calendar. No way that I can deal with three hours in traffic for games at the Whitt on Friday nights. So, looks like my attendance at UNH games is over for this season, as is my prediction of 14 wins.

          But, I am psyched for next season, especially if Gildon and Wyse come back.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

            One W down. One to go! Or two. I'm not picky!
            GO BLUE/GO UNH

            COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              One W down. One to go! Or two. I'm not picky!
              Two more would give us free beers at Libby's!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                Good action here:

                https://youtu.be/QjbIkn63TQQ
                GO BLUE/GO UNH

                COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                  Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  One W down. One to go! Or two. I'm not picky!
                  Yep that's one for the good guys!!! Worth battling the nightmare route 1 traffic (how do people do that EVERY DAY??? ). The mood after in the lobby was fun; ice cream, player card signings...a great way to end the home schedule! Good luck tonight boys!!
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                    Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    I was kinda thinkin' UNH might sneak one win from the three with the hounds and one from the hawks. They still might!!!
                    ...and just like that...they did!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      ...and just like that...they did!
                      GO BLUE/GO UNH

                      COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                        Anybody see the heroics from the goal line save last night? Who was that? UML had several chances out in front that have to be taken care of tonight; I'm sure they are very well aware...Speaking of heroics, how's about Ryan Verrier losing his stick late in the third, then somehow making a play on the point on the other side of the ice? That kid did yeoman's work last night...great to see!!! Go 'Cats!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Anybody see the heroics from the goal line save last night? Who was that? UML had several chances out in front that have to be taken care of tonight; I'm sure they are very well aware...Speaking of heroics, how's about Ryan Verrier losing his stick late in the third, then somehow making a play on the point on the other side of the ice? That kid did yeoman's work last night...great to see!!! Go 'Cats!
                          The one Maase has swept it right off the goal line

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
                            The one Maase has swept it right off the goal line
                            Yep that’s the one 😉
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                              2-1 ‘Cats early going finally score on the PP and get another off a skate...out shooting them 12-5
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: UNH v NU & UML to close out the RS

                                And just like that, there's the tie. Now all we need is the win against NU. Should be a good one next Friday.
                                GO BLUE/GO UNH

                                COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X