Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2020-21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    On Sunday, the Maryland Black Bears lost to the Johnstown Tomahawks 7-6 in overtime. Reid Leibold had a hat trick (1 PPG, 1 SHG) :-) , an assist (SHA), and a hooking penalty. 3 SOGs. http://nahl.com/game-center/#/game-summary/29600

    Leibold's line is now 1-3-1-4-2.
    1st and 3rd goals
    https://twitter.com/BlackBearsNAHL/s...32953384783872
    https://twitter.com/BlackBearsNAHL/s...40747714355200
    Another tweet said that the missed goal was his best.
    The MBBs couldn't hold a 6-1 lead.

    The penalty is in the penalty list, but not on his line at the moment.
    I will check in the AM if stars are mentioned.

    Edit: article https://www.marylandblackbears.com/2...goal-comeback/ RL is mentioned. :-D
    Interesting fact. He had a PP goal, a SH goal and an even strength goal. His assist was also shorthanded.

    RB, I don't think I've ever seen a recruit with such a performance on this thread! This is quite exciting! :-)

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by sezenack View Post

      Interesting fact. He had a PP goal, a SH goal and an even strength goal. His assist was also shorthanded.

      RB, I don't think I've ever seen a recruit with such a performance on this thread! This is quite exciting! :-)
      Brandon Pirri's last regular season game in the OJHL was obviously before your time. :-D http://stats.pointstreak.com/boxscor...?gameid=781536 Note that other goalie still got the #2 Star saving 65 of 70. I don't think we knew how many of those shots were from BP.

      Leibold has a lot of time to catch last year's total of 8 goals. :-)
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

        Brandon Pirri's last regular season game in the OJHL was obviously before your time. :-D http://stats.pointstreak.com/boxscor...?gameid=781536 Note that other goalie still got the #2 Star saving 65 of 70. I don't think we knew how many of those shots were from BP.

        Leibold has a lot of time to catch last year's total of 8 goals. :-)
        Right now he leads the NAHL in goals and points, just saying ;-)

        Comment


        • #94
          On Monday, the Maryland Black Bears defeated the Johnstown Tomahawks 4-3 in overtime. Reid Leibold had no points or penalties. http://nahl.com/game-center/#/game-summary/29601

          Leibold's line is now 2-3-1-4-2.
          The two teams thus traded comebacks on Sunday and Monday. :-)
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • #95
            Code:
             # Name                 Ps Team (League)                       Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
             7 Kareem Al-Azem       RD Rockets Hockey Club 16U (non-league) x- x- x-  x-  x 10/17/20 missing games
                                       Rockets Hockey Club 16U (USPHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
            XX                         Morristown-Beard HS                  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
                                       total                                0- 0- 0-  0-  0
            28 Alexander Babich     LW South Shore Kings (NCDC)             3- 0- 1-  1-  0 10/14/20
            XX Finn Brown           RW Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)       0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/24/20 preseason
             8 Eric Fawkes           C Northeast Generals (NAHL)            2- 1- 0-  1-  4 10/16/20
            18 Max Itagaki          RW Janesville Jets (NAHL)               0- 0- 0-  0-  0 11/05/20
            15 Reid Leibold          C Maryland Black Bears (NAHL)          2- 3- 1-  4-  2 10/16/20
            XX Hunter McDonald      LD Omaha Lancers (USHL)                 0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/16/20 preseason
            XX Payton Robinson      RD Collingwood Blues (OJHL)             0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
            30 Jack Watson           G Coquitlam Express (BCHL)         1- 1- 0-0-0.00-.xxx 10/16/20 preseason
            sigpic

            Let's Go 'Tute!

            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

            2012 Poser Of The Year

            Comment


            • #96
              Dubuque started to post its protected list (21 players so far). No Finn Brown yet. https://portal.usahockey.com/tool/pu...ors/ushl#team3

              Edit: 10/13 is the deadline for the 30-man lists to be submitted. I guess it could take longer before they show up on line. https://www.ushl.com/dates

              Edit2. 22 names up now.

              Edit3. A tweet stated that today is not the deadline for 30-man rosters. They are going directly to 25-man rosters on 11/2 this year.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-13-2020, 02:48 PM.
              sigpic

              Let's Go 'Tute!

              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

              2012 Poser Of The Year

              Comment


              • #97
                Wednesday’s game

                Babich https://www.usphl.com/view#/game-summary/12607

                I will post the summary whenever. : eek :
                sigpic

                Let's Go 'Tute!

                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                2012 Poser Of The Year

                Comment


                • #98
                  On Wednesday, the South Shore Kings NCDC team lost to the Islanders Hockey Club 5-2. Alexander Babich had no points or penalties. https://www.usphl.com/view#/game-summary/12607

                  Babich's line is now 4-0-2-2-0.
                  He was given an assist in an earlier game.
                  sigpic

                  Let's Go 'Tute!

                  Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                  2012 Poser Of The Year

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Code:
                     # Name                 Ps Team (League)                       Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
                     7 Kareem Al-Azem       RD Rockets Hockey Club 16U (non-league)     no stats    10/17/20
                                               Rockets Hockey Club 16U (USPHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
                    XX                         Morristown-Beard HS                  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
                                               total                                0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    28 Alexander Babich     LW South Shore Kings (NCDC)             4- 0- 2-  2-  0 10/16/20
                    XX Finn Brown           RW Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)       0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/24/20 preseason
                     8 Eric Fawkes           C Northeast Generals (NAHL)            2- 1- 0-  1-  4 10/16/20
                    18 Max Itagaki          RW Janesville Jets (NAHL)               0- 0- 0-  0-  0 11/05/20
                    15 Reid Leibold          C Maryland Black Bears (NAHL)          2- 3- 1-  4-  2 10/16/20
                    XX Hunter McDonald      LD Omaha Lancers (USHL)                 0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/16/20 preseason
                    XX Payton Robinson      RD Collingwood Blues (OJHL)             0- 0- 0-  0-  0 TBD
                    30 Jack Watson           G Coquitlam Express (BCHL)            0- 0-0-x.xx-.xxx 10/16/20 preseason
                    sigpic

                    Let's Go 'Tute!

                    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                    2012 Poser Of The Year

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      On Wednesday, the South Shore Kings NCDC team lost to the Islanders Hockey Club 5-2. Alexander Babich had no points or penalties. https://www.usphl.com/view#/game-summary/12607

                      Babich's line is now 4-0-2-2-0.
                      He was given an assist in an earlier game.
                      Ralph I'm already worried that Babich might be in a McDonald situation this year. 6 GF in 4 games with 16 GA. It's early but it does not look good for that team

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sezenack View Post

                        Ralph I'm already worried that Babich might be in a McDonald situation this year. 6 GF in 4 games with 16 GA. It's early but it does not look good for that team
                        I think it is a bit too early to be overly concerned. FWIW, I team that they defeated, The Junior Bruins, are 3-1 overall.
                        sigpic

                        Let's Go 'Tute!

                        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                        2012 Poser Of The Year

                        Comment


                        • Tom Sinclair is going to UVM. https://twitter.com/tomsinclair26/st...31632620048385
                          As was posted by sezenack last season, we were probably interested in him judging by his followers and whom he was following.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-15-2020, 12:42 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Let's Go 'Tute!

                          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                          2012 Poser Of The Year

                          Comment


                          • Congratulations to @reid_leibold10 on scoring the third Hat Trick in #MBB history.

                            https://twitter.com/BlackBearsNAHL/s...88126455664641

                            The video includes all three goals including the second which was not tweeted during the game.
                            sigpic

                            Let's Go 'Tute!

                            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                            2012 Poser Of The Year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Tom Sinclair is going to UVM. https://twitter.com/tomsinclair26/st...31632620048385
                              As was posted by sezenack last season, we were probably interested in him judging by his followers and whom he was following.
                              I was disappointed to see that this morning :-(. UVM is a pretty poor program at the moment, so it is a little sad we lost this recruiting battle to them. I'm sure there are recruits we have won that they were also in on though.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Congratulations to @reid_leibold10 on scoring the third Hat Trick in #MBB history.

                                https://twitter.com/BlackBearsNAHL/s...88126455664641

                                The video includes all three goals including the second which was not tweeted during the game.
                                I like the way he just weaved through the defense on the first goal. Showed some silky mitts on the second goal too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X