Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    As do I!

Sorry that I haven't been around much in the last month. Just now getting settled into the new house in Wisconsin.

Got a lot of catching up to do.
    Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Welcome home bro'!
    Ditto! Glad to have you home!
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Brian Posick responded to a tweet that I sent his way that all the heralded freshmen were at practice. I think it's safe to assume Scoresalot is in the category of heralded.
      Holloway was the one I was nervous about after his Major Junior rights were traded a few weeks back. If they are all there my next question is what the forward line combinations look like. So many intriguing possibilities...

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
        Holloway was the one I was nervous about after his Major Junior rights were traded a few weeks back. If they are all there my next question is what the forward line combinations look like. So many intriguing possibilities...
        Oh the insanity! If only we had a thread for next season we could start with line combos.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Oh the insanity! If only we had a thread for next season we could start with line combos.
          Hold my beer....

Comment

Working...
          X