No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I have looked at Reddit and haven't seen much although perhaps I have not been in the correct place. The problem with Twitter is that one just can't read a person's posts about RPI hockey. I follow Ken Schott on Twitter and have to wade through all of his posts about Philadelphia sports teams. For that reason, among others, I have yet to post on twitter, as my other major interests would be of no interest to RPI hockey fans. I have never heard of Discord.
    Discord's an up-and-coming chat area, although mostly centered around the gaming scene.

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019 Part II: We're Just Gonna Complain, Don't Bother Reading

I have looked at Reddit and haven't seen much although perhaps I have not been in the correct place. The problem with Twitter is that one just can't read a person's posts about RPI hockey. I follow Ken Schott on Twitter and have to wade through all of his posts about Philadelphia sports teams. For that reason, among others, I have yet to post on twitter, as my other major interests would be of no interest to RPI hockey fans. I have never heard of Discord.
      /r/rpi and /r/collegehockey are where the young folk hang out, but honestly only like three people post about hockey on the RPI sub and I'm one of them.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

One day to the playoffs, and we are talking about the media outlets. Maybe we are the problem. Just sayin.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          One day to the playoffs, and we are talking about the media outlets. Maybe we are the problem. Just sayin.
          Care to elaborate on this?

Comment

Positive outlook. RPI 1st 17 games 4-13-0 24%
            RPI 2nd 17 games 6-7-4 47% w/o leading scorer.

Using 47% - 22% win 1st 2 PO games - 28% loss 1st 2 PO games - 50% get to game 3.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Care to elaborate on this?
              If the best we can come up with the day before playoffs is social media and administration complaints, maybe we are not fully invested in the program.
              A discussion on the upcoming games would seem more in line with what this thread is about.

Lets go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

If the best we can come up with the day before playoffs is social media and administration complaints, maybe we are not fully invested in the program.
                A discussion on the upcoming games would seem more in line with what this thread is about.

Lets go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Yale is a lock.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yale is a lock.
                      That seals the deal for me. Im going to the bank and emptying the accounts finding a place to bet the engineers and cashing big time

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yale is a lock.
                          And the key to victory is...?

Or is the game really just a pick 'em?

Comment

• Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                            And the key to victory is...?

Or is the game really just a pick 'em?
                            That depends on the combinations
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              that depends on the combinations

Comment

And now we gotta win to make the time change...

Comment

Working...
                                X