Beanpot LXVII: It Never Gets Old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beanpot LXVII: It Never Gets Old!

As expected much better attendance tonight... although still appears to be a fair number of empty seats on tv.

Curious to see what announced attendance it, but for about 85% full sound accurate based on a visual scan?

Comment

That's a goal

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        That's a goal
        Propelled into the net by something other than a stick? (Definitely looks like it got a pretty good kick by the skate, but it wasn't a kicking motion, and I'm not conversant with the rule as it is right now.)
        Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
        Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Offside review?

Comment

My initial instinct when the puck came in the zone was maybe offisde

Comment

Bologna

Comment

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
                Propelled into the net by something other than a stick? (Definitely looks like it got a pretty good kick by the skate, but it wasn't a kicking motion, and I'm not conversant with the rule as it is right now.)
                That rule is accurate as you stated
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

I don't think they reviewed for offsides or a potential kick. There was no whistle so it was whether net was off. Based on Jaffe's explanation that the net can be moving I am not sure what angle they had showing net was off. Sure looked like a goal.

Comment

Watching at bar with no sound. If not offside, then I thought it was probably a goal.

Comment

Ya as far as I know they didn't rule it offsides. Scared to go against the call on the ice. Probably would have sent mad man Madigan into orbit.

Comment

Is there a stream for the game.

Comment

This is all too predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
                            According to the BC radio guys the replay system was not working so the ref could not review the play. Not sure if that is accurate.

Comment

BC scored again, must review.

Comment

Oh boy...Primeau down
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                                X