• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsummers
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Looks like you're making a run at Hastings
    Also hearing Nate Leaman is under consideration.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
    Mike?! The one in Mankato?
    Would be a homerun if that happens for you guys! Look at Mankato's record before and after he arrived there....

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    Mike?! The one in Mankato?

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    I wonder how long this will take. I have heard absolutely nothing other than fan speculation.
    Much like the Anastos hiring. I think Hollis took about a month to hire him. I don't think Cole's hiring was immediate, either.

Granted, the number of high-profile jobs out there could accelerate things, but I could see us being without a coach for a couple more weeks.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paul Goddard
    replied
    [QUOTE=Pirateasaur;n3733147]I wonder how long this will take. I have heard absolutely nothing other than fan speculation.[/QUOT

Probably just either finalizing payout details to <insert Minnesota State, Lake State, WMU etc. here> or waiting for certain NHL or USHL teams season(s) to end.

My money is that we’ll hear something within next 10-14 days. (Speculation express!)

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    I wonder how long this will take. I have heard absolutely nothing other than fan speculation.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied

Maybe, I'm just curious what your connection is to this particular scenario. Like if you were close to someone who should have been playing over McInnis. But in any event, better for the BC thread.
    Thanks, thread police! I'll keep that in mind next time.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
    The comment wasn't made in reference to recruiting, it was made in reference to a coach potentially having influence over his son's playing career. I think some BC fans would back me up on this one. But if it's a random comment, so be it.
    Maybe, I'm just curious what your connection is to this particular scenario. Like if you were close to someone who should have been playing over McInnis. But in any event, better for the BC thread.

Leave a comment:

• Puckstopper467
    replied
    Actually Todd Krygier would be an excellent choice

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied

McInnis was a volunteer assistant and I don't believe those guys can even recruit anyway. Seems like a random guy to mention.
    The comment wasn't made in reference to recruiting, it was made in reference to a coach potentially having influence over his son's playing career. I think some BC fans would back me up on this one. But if it's a random comment, so be it.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post

This. I’m no fan of the Krygier twins. However, given Cole’s abysmal recruiting record the new coach is going to have major personnel challenges in Season 1 (assuming, as you said, he doesn’t bring with him a bevy of players/recruits). At that point he’d welcome any short-term experienced skaters he can get. The blow-up will more than likely happen after Season 1, when he can make cuts and attract his own style of players. But please, no BC/Marty McInnis style AC hires!
    McInnis was a volunteer assistant and I don't believe those guys can even recruit anyway. Seems like a random guy to mention.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Goddard View Post

Pretty certain, whomever takes this job, would welcome whatever experience they can get unless another coach from another school comes in and blows it all up and brings in as many of “his” players as/if allowed.

And who knows, maybe new coach will hire Todd Krygier as an assistant? Lol
    This. I’m no fan of the Krygier twins. However, given Cole’s abysmal recruiting record the new coach is going to have major personnel challenges in Season 1 (assuming, as you said, he doesn’t bring with him a bevy of players/recruits). At that point he’d welcome any short-term experienced skaters he can get. The blow-up will more than likely happen after Season 1, when he can make cuts and attract his own style of players. But please, no BC/Marty McInnis style AC hires!

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Notoscar View Post
    Does MSU go north of $400?.. if so, I would then go after Casey Jones
    If Casey leaves Clarkson, it will be for Cornell.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Goddard
    replied
    Originally posted by wsummers View Post

At the banquet last night Christian Krygier said he is willing to return for a 5th year if the new coach wants him.
    Pretty certain, whomever takes this job, would welcome whatever experience they can get unless another coach from another school comes in and blows it all up and brings in as many of “his” players as/if allowed.

And who knows, maybe new coach will hire Todd Krygier as an assistant? Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X