Michigan State Hockey 202?-202?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
    This and Gallacher are substantial blows and it’s hard to imagine we have anything other than a coaching staff that is completely dead in the water. A year from now we will be conducting a coaching search, I’m quite certain.

Comment

• more players to hit the portal

Comment

• How do you know more players have hit the portal? Is there somewhere a fan can go and look up this information?

Comment

• Nodler was announced this afternoon. I’m not aware of additional to the ones that have been announced. Maybe someone has inside info on others considering jumping ship. That said, MSU is now down at least 10 players from last year’s roster. Still need to add 1 goalie, 3 dmen (Sparkes?), and now at least another forward.

Here’s a link to the portal (tends to lag a day or two behind). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xxI/edit#gid=0
          Last edited by wsummers; 04-01-2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Add from transfer portal Zach Dubinsky from RPI as replacement center for Nodler.
            Last edited by wsummers; 04-03-2022, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsummers View Post
              Add from transfer portal Zach Dubinsky from RPI as replacement center for Nodler.
              Ah! I was all giddy to mention some recruiting activity from the Comley days (pulling in a club team player or two). So we're not there yet .
              Last edited by owslachief; 04-04-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Add from transfer portal Zach Dubinsky from RPI as replacement center for Nodler.
                You might remember his dad Brandon Dubinsky in the NHL with the Rangers and the Blue Jackets. He was part of the Rick Nash deal back in the day.

Comment

• Holy hell, Brandon Dubinsky is that old already?

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

You might remember his dad Brandon Dubinsky in the NHL with the Rangers and the Blue Jackets. He was part of the Rick Nash deal back in the day.
                    Trolling. Zach's dad is Steve Dubinsky, who played for Clarkson and played a few hundred games in the NHL for the Blackhawks and other teams.

Comment

• Kristof Papp now in the portal, per a couple of sources.
                      Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                      66 - 86 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post

Trolling. Zach's dad is Steve Dubinsky, who played for Clarkson and played a few hundred games in the NHL for the Blackhawks and other teams.
                        And his brother Aiden Dubinsky will play defense for UMD in the fall.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                          Kristof Papp now in the portal, per a couple of sources.
                          He likely would have been a 4th line center. 2 goals in 2 years at MSU.
                          Last edited by wsummers; 04-04-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

He likely would have been a 4th line center. 2 goals in 2 years at MSU.
                            Yeah, I wasn't surprised about this one. He was spinning his wheels here. Good amount of potential, but it just didn't work out.
                            Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                            66 - 86 - 07
                            59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                            59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Add Michael Underwood from transfer portal. A 1 year grad student from Clarkson. Hometown is Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
                              Last edited by wsummers; 04-06-2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• for the 2 players that they just got, should have just stayed with Papp. Not much of improvement with either player. MSU using the portal is going to be funny to watch. Makes sense that Nodler got the heck out of there

Comment

Working...
                                X