Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    I could only watch the first 2 periods last night but it looked like Minnesota was just straight up better than us. We knew they would be tough but I’m hoping to see a better performance tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
    I'm starting to believe a bit more after last night. It was pretty cool to take the game back in overtime after giving up the tying goal in the last bit of regulation.
    Defense+ goaltending has been consistent and we’ve thoroughly outshot our opponent in the previous two games. Goal #’s still sluggish but it feels like progress.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    The radio broadcasts are no longer behind a paywall. You can get the new app from the usual places and it's all free. Also, WJIM-AM now has an FM translator in Lansing at 106.9 with a drastic improvement in signal quality.

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    I'm starting to believe a bit more after last night. It was pretty cool to take the game back in overtime after giving up the tying goal in the last bit of regulation.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    New commit. Finnish '02 F who's currently playing for Sioux City in the USHL:

https://www.eliteprospects.com/trans...e-univ./436460

Leave a comment:

Working...
X