X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post

The U18 is a strong team. That having been said, it just feels like more of the same old, same old (e.g., lack of scoring) where this team is concerned.
    For what it’s worth(not much) Notre Dame also dropped their exhibition against the U-18 team.

But as we’ve already determined, it’s the goose egg that has us worried, not the loss.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    Well, good thing it doesn’t count.

Losing to the U18 doesn’t mean much. Getting shut out, however, feels like a bad omen.
    The U18 is a strong team. That having been said, it just feels like more of the same old, same old (e.g., lack of scoring) where this team is concerned.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    Well, good thing it doesn’t count.

Losing to the U18 doesn’t mean much. Getting shut out, however, feels like a bad omen.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    In presser today Cole gave current first two lines.
    1 - Middendorf Nodler Loughran
    2 - Lewandowski Papp Davidson

3rd center is Muller

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    Originally posted by wsummers View Post
    Season starts in 6 days with exhibition at Plymouth. Not sure what to expect this year, but defense and goaltending should be fine. Offense can’t get worse. Reports are that Lewie, Middendorf, and Davidson are especially looking good. Looking forward to the Air Force series when I can get my first look.
    It’s been a year and a half since I’ve seen a hockey game in person so I’m very excited. It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long but the last 18 months sometimes feel like they never existed, somehow.

As a result, I’ve never known less about an MSU hockey team heading into the season.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Season starts in 6 days with exhibition at Plymouth. Not sure what to expect this year, but defense and goaltending should be fine. Offense can’t get worse. Reports are that Lewie, Middendorf, and Davidson are especially looking good. Looking forward to the Air Force series when I can get my first look.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Add commit from Arvega Hovsepyan…probably a 2023.
    https://twitter.com/_Neutral_Zone/st...72129540788229

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    https://twitter.com/_Neutral_Zone/st...72129540788229

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    I see we lost Nikita Tarasevich to the OHL's Sting. Sadly, probably one of Cole's better recruits.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Riley Bassen committed to MSU today. A highly skilled Texas kid…a good pick up…hopefully he makes it to campus in a couple years.
    More from Neutral Zone on Bassen:

https://twitter.com/_Neutral_Zone/st...60203350110208

First '05 in the recruit pipeline, I'm hopeful that 3.75 star ranking is just a baseline and that he'll move it up with lots more viewings in the coming years.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Riley Bassen committed to MSU today. A highly skilled Texas kid…a good pick up…hopefully he makes it to campus in a couple years.

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    So, the schedule is out.

After doing some snooping, it seems like we're either playing UM at LCA on 2/11 or we're not playing them in Detroit at all this year. (The Wings are out of town and the Pistons will be at home on 2/10. No other events have been scheduled at LCA for that date.)

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Full schedule for MSU and rest of Big 10 to be released Monday at 11 eastern time.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    All the talk today is about this Big 10/ACC/Pac-12 scheduling alliance. Isn't that what B1G hockey was last year already? #trendsetter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X