X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by wsummers View Post
    Add commit from Arvega Hovsepyan…probably a 2023.
    https://twitter.com/_Neutral_Zone/st...72129540788229

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Add commit from Arvega Hovsepyan…probably a 2023.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    I see we lost Nikita Tarasevich to the OHL's Sting. Sadly, probably one of Cole's better recruits.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by wsummers View Post
    Riley Bassen committed to MSU today. A highly skilled Texas kid…a good pick up…hopefully he makes it to campus in a couple years.
    More from Neutral Zone on Bassen:

https://twitter.com/_Neutral_Zone/st...60203350110208

First '05 in the recruit pipeline, I'm hopeful that 3.75 star ranking is just a baseline and that he'll move it up with lots more viewings in the coming years.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Riley Bassen committed to MSU today. A highly skilled Texas kid…a good pick up…hopefully he makes it to campus in a couple years.

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    So, the schedule is out.

After doing some snooping, it seems like we're either playing UM at LCA on 2/11 or we're not playing them in Detroit at all this year. (The Wings are out of town and the Pistons will be at home on 2/10. No other events have been scheduled at LCA for that date.)

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Full schedule for MSU and rest of Big 10 to be released Monday at 11 eastern time.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    All the talk today is about this Big 10/ACC/Pac-12 scheduling alliance. Isn't that what B1G hockey was last year already? #trendsetter

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Official roster posted…(with typo on Middendorf’s height. I’m pretty sure he’s not 6’10”).

https://msuspartans.com/sports/mens-...roster/2021-22

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    The non-conference schedule is out, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    Disappointed that the U-18 game is on the road. I mean hell, maybe I’ll actually head over there. I’ve never gone to a road game as an adult.
    I recall it being a fun little road trip the last time I saw MSU play an exhibition there. I also recall tickets being dirt cheap. I'll probably go again.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaur
    replied
    Disappointed that the U-18 game is on the road. I mean hell, maybe I’ll actually head over there. I’ve never gone to a road game as an adult.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
    According to a marketing email from USA Hockey Arena, we're playing U-18s in Plymouth on October 2nd.
    A good substitute for a Canadian team since they aren’t available this year. MSU has a home football game that day, so an away game makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• aallenpollreisz
    replied
    According to a marketing email from USA Hockey Arena, we're playing U-18s in Plymouth on October 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
    Hey, game 6 against [insert team here] looks fun.

I look forward to rejoining section W once the all-Saturday package goes on sale.
    By then there might actually be a published conference schedule. I will be gone for two weeks and hoping they aren’t at home one or both of those weeks.

I biked past Munn last week and the boys were practicing on the ice, but more importantly there were workers in the new addition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X