This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

I need to know more about those "WAGON" sweatshirts, Kieron. Needed those back in the day.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      I need to know more about those "WAGON" sweatshirts, Kieron. Needed those back in the day.
      Back in the day, our fanbase fit in a small handcart - But "HANDCART" doesn't look great on a Tee Shirt
      GO MINUTEMEN

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        JvR ties the game!!
        JvR's 25th goal of season, in 56 games; 10 more games to reach 30, I think. JvR has now played in 665 NHL games, with 226 goals and 209 assists for 435 points.

Middle bro TvR is 2+11=13 points in 67 NHL games this season, 13+47=60 points in 304 games for his NHL career.

I am pulling for BvR to put together a huge senior season, our only four-year vR bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          JvR's 25th goal of season, in 56 games; 10 more games to reach 30, I think. JvR has now played in 665 NHL games, with 226 goals and 209 assists for 435 points.

Middle bro TvR is 2+11=13 points in 67 NHL games this season, 13+47=60 points in 304 games for his NHL career.

I am pulling for BvR to put together a huge senior season, our only four-year vR bro.
          You and me both brother, you and me both...no truer words. Is it Oct yet??
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Who had Brady Keeper in the "what Hockey East sophomore defenseman will Florida sign and put in the NHL once the season ends" pool?
            The Souza record:
            15-16 10th place
            16-17 10th place
            17-18 11th place
            18-19 8th place
            19-20 9th place
            20-21 10th place
            21-22 9th place
            22-23 10th place

Comment

Works for me, 'Watcher. It would be nice to see one more year out of this year's D-corps ...
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

I totally spaced that Brady Keeper was also a Panther draftee, despite having followed the Maine threads the past couple of seasons; possible great news for the Cats blue line next season. Both Keeper and Gildon put up nearly identical numbers for their respective teams the past two seasons, although Keeper racked up 60% more penalty minutes with Gendron's apparent lack of discipline. Also, Keeper is almost three full years older than Gildon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                  Works for me, 'Watcher. It would be nice to see one more year out of this year's D-corps ...
                  Same...if it keeps Gildon here with us for one more, more than happy to congratulate Brady Keeper!! 'Course, the week's not over yet!
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Before this thread comes to its near end, I wish to thank our graduating seniors for an entertaining four years, despite less team success than what many of us fans had hoped to see. Thanks, Ara Nazarian, Marcus Vela, Richard Boyd, Chris Miller, and Frankie Cefaku. I am assuming that Matt Dawson will be back from a red shirt year. My best wishes to all of our seniors for success in their future careers, whether hockey-related or not. I, for one, am opportunistic about our men's hockey program going forward.

Whomever makes the last post, make it a great one! :-)
                    Last edited by Snively65; 03-20-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Only 2 more posts until thread closure!
                      UNH

Comment

To echo Snively65's wishes for the Seniors...and to the rest of you...until...we meet again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBFlQNcwtI
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                        X