This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Don't think he's playing; that was the gist I got from the presser. Hopeful that he returns (healthy) soon...maybe in time for the Maine game (of which I have just purchased tix)
    Well, that is a bummer. Sure could have used him over this next critical part of the schedule.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Well, that is a bummer. Sure could have used him over this next critical part of the schedule.
      Well what are ya gonna do... and yes...we could really use him. Hoping for the best! "you don't know whatcha got til it's gone". Going to be a BU tonight sir? Maybe see you there!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Don't think he's playing; that was the gist I got from the presser. Hopeful that he returns (healthy) soon...maybe in time for the Maine game (of which I have just purchased tix)
        Not good. Glad Maass is back in the mix as we may be awhile without Gildon (have heard some not so good rumors).
        Last edited by d.gerry; 01-11-2019, 10:39 AM.
        GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
          Not good. Glad Maass is back in the mix as we may be awhile without Gildon (have heard some not so good rumors).
          yeah...heard them too....guess we are going to have to rely on some hard fore checking etc....tough going. Hard for us to lose such a pivotal player, it happens...we just miss his puck moving ability and what he brings to the PP...get well Max! Def will be a challenge this weekend (and every weekend moving forward).
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            yeah...heard them too....guess we are going to have to rely on some hard fore checking etc....tough going. Hard for us to lose such a pivotal player, it happens...we just miss his puck moving ability and what he brings to the PP...get well Max! Def will be a challenge this weekend (and every weekend moving forward).
            What are the rumors? Lemme guess, shoulder? Do tell!
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Lemme guess, shoulder?
              Bingo!
              GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                Bingo!
                Those shoulder injuries are a bear and so common in hockey. Next man up I guess except hard to replace Max!

Comment

Casey DeSmith signed a three year extension with the Penguins for 1.25 million a year.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    Those shoulder injuries are a bear and so common in hockey. Next man up I guess except hard to replace Max!
                    Heard it will most likely require surgery, just a matter of when. Tough it out this year if possible, or get it fixed now and come back next year (hopefully to UNH). Either way, not sounding good.
                    GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
                      Heard it will most likely require surgery, just a matter of when. Tough it out this year if possible, or get it fixed now and come back next year (hopefully to UNH). Either way, not sounding good.
                      I heard this as well.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

No not good.

Comment

I don’t know whether it’s NESNgo, DirecTV or ATT but one or more of them has conspired to keep me from watching tonight. My NESNgo app now no longer recognizes me as a DirectV customer (no crap, it’s ATT now), but somehow ATT isn’t an option.

There is a watch party at a bar here in DC tonight but it’s a little late for me to coordinate getting there.

B U L L S H I P
                          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Not a promising trend on our blue line. TvR left after missing the last 15 games of his junior season, as did Pesce after missing last nine games of his junior season the next year.

Comment

• Are you sure it is televised tonight? I just checked the interwebs and can’t seem to find it.
                              GO BLUE!

Comment

Are you sure it is televised tonight? I just checked the interwebs and can’t seem to find it.
                                Huh. You’re right. And yet there are hockey watch parties in a number of different cities tonight. There was a video from Souza that came out this week advertising it. It’s apparently on “watchstadium.com”
                                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Working...
                                X