X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Your best effort yet - Merry Christmas!

Got a hall pass to fly up by myself this weekend, so I’ll see you Sunday!
    Wooo!!!! Looking forward!!!!
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      No points by three UNH ALUMS in 'canes 5-3 win against B's last night, BUT they totaled 5 SOG, e.cat!
      Keep shootin'!

Hope everyone had a holly, jolly Christmas!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Contest winners collecting their pints 3 pm at Libby's, DC. :-)
        Not sure I'm going to be able to get to Libby's for the pre-game festivities, but I'm still planning to be at the game, and worst case would buy the beers at the arena for those who have 'em coming. I'll keep you all posted as we approach game day this weekend.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Not sure I'm going to be able to get to Libby's for the pre-game festivities, but I'm still planning to be at the game, and worst case would buy the beers at the arena for those who have 'em coming. I'll keep you all posted as we approach game day this weekend.
          Soooo maybe I won't mail the long awaited bobble head? Which I still have in my car to mail, you know... Beers at the 'Whitt will cost ya...ha!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Contest winners collecting their pints 3 pm at Libby's, DC. :-)
            Should be there between 3-3:30 with a fellow ALUM, so I’ll catch you guys there. May try to sneak up to the Whitt early to catch up with the Margel crew, who I think are going to be in town for the game. Hoping we get a solid showing for one of our latest signees!
            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
              Should be there between 3-3:30 with a fellow ALUM, so I’ll catch you guys there. May try to sneak up to the Whitt early to catch up with the Margel crew, who I think are going to be in town for the game. Hoping we get a solid showing for one of our latest signees!
              Well, the students won't be there which is why those extra tix were available to STH's to give away, which, I hope they did! Should we be expecting a 'latest signee' to show up? The more, the merrier!!! Looking forward to saying hello!!! (and of course I'll have something for the baby....) Let's Goooo 'Cattttss beat those birds!!!
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

No points by three UNH ALUMS in 'canes 5-3 win against B's last night, BUT they totaled 5 SOG, e.cat!

Wait...Thornton? Like, Thornton NH?? Exit 28 (or 29) !?!?!
                Shrink-The-Rink, Win a Title

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  Well, the students won't be there which is why those extra tix were available to STH's to give away, which, I hope they did! Should we be expecting a 'latest signee' to show up? The more, the merrier!!! Looking forward to saying hello!!! (and of course I'll have something for the baby....) Let's Goooo 'Cattttss beat those birds!!!
                  Yep, I got mine a week or so ago. I think Will and his dad are spending the day with the team, so I’ll try to catch them at the game. My buddy and I will see you guys for healthy Libby’s fare around 3:30!
                  Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by bakchk20 View Post

Wait...Thornton? Like, Thornton NH?? Exit 28 (or 29) !?!?!
                    Exit 28; the rowdier East Side of town.

Comment

Micflikier and Winnik playing together for Canada at the Spengler Cup - though for now on separate lines. The two played much of their junior seasons together (along with Brett Hemingway), each dropping 26 assists and 16 and 15 goals, respectively...

Last edited by Dan; 12-26-2018, 11:46 PM.
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

Coach Souza on the B's pre- game show tonight....6:30 p.m. NHLBruins Face-Off Live show

**Dan I follow Dan Winnick on Instagram and he was out skating with his bully pre-game yesterday!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Micflikier and Winnik playing together for Canada at the Spengler Cup - though for now on separate lines. The two played much of their junior seasons together (along with Brett Hemingway), each dropping 26 assists and 16 and 15 goals, respectively...

Nothing screams "irrelevant" any louder than a tourney featuring Kyle Quincey and Jared Coreau.
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Nothing screams "irrelevant" any louder than a tourney featuring Kyle Quincey and Jared Coreau.
                            It's da Grinch?! :-)

Comment

Exit 28; the rowdier East Side of town.
                              Well, I lived in CampThorn for the better part of 25 years until 2012. UNH STH from 94-16; made the 3 hr RT to Durham for every home game for ~18 years (short of kid sicknesses or other SNAFUs), until the product on the ice slaughtered my enthusiasm. Went to good chunk of PSC (oops U) games at Waterville (then Plymouth), and played regularly at WV, Holderness and PSU. Stunned be never crossed paths in all that time. Clearly, we moved on the same tracks...but stealthily. Its a good hood up there. Ha!
                              Shrink-The-Rink, Win a Title

Comment

Originally posted by bakchk20 View Post
                                Well, I lived in CampThorn for the better part of 25 years until 2012. UNH STH from 94-16; made the 3 hr RT to Durham for every home game for ~18 years (short of kid sicknesses or other SNAFUs), until the product on the ice slaughtered my enthusiasm. Went to good chunk of PSC (oops U) games at Waterville (then Plymouth), and played regularly at WV, Holderness and PSU. Stunned be never crossed paths in all that time. Clearly, we moved on the same tracks...but stealthily. Its a good hood up there. Ha!
                                You are better hockey fan than I am, bakchk. :-)

I get to a couple games per season at PSU's relatively new rink.

Comment

Working...
                                X