X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2018-2019: Souza the Opportunity or Louza the Opportunity

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    You'd think Grumpy would be proud of his alumni on national television painted in a positive light with a shout out and all.

I was just happy to see a guy in a Pats cap making a few nice shots. By the way, they won the pro-am. Congrats to UNH alumni.
    But seriously...there is no possible way that this can't be a good thing for UNH. I mean, someone give me one example of how it isn't? That tournament has a HUGE audience and there can be nothing but positives by getting that exposure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Grumpy is … well, he's a grumpy git. Can't help himself. His good days are just the less grumpy ones.

Do not - and I mean DO NOT - ask him what he thinks about this so-called "Green New Deal" thingie …
      All hockey arenas must be retrofitted to qualify for Platinum LEED designation. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        But seriously...there is no possible way that this can't be a good thing for UNH. I mean, someone give me one example of how it isn't? That tournament has a HUGE audience and there can be nothing but positives by getting that exposure.
        I suppose you need a box of chocolates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          All hockey arenas must be retrofitted to qualify for Platinum LEED designation. :-)
          Ok, given that this statement generated zero comments, I will follow up with JvR helped his Flyers to 5-4 win on Tuesday night with two more goals. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Ok, given that this statement generated zero comments, I will follow up with JvR helped his Flyers to 5-4 win on Tuesday night with two more goals. :-)
            Not bad for a fourth line grinder
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Not bad for a fourth line grinder
              Yeah, Toronto is really hurting without him this season. And Philly is contending … oh, wait …
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Yeah, Toronto is really hurting without him this season. And Philly is contending … oh, wait …
                Baaaaa! JvR fourth highest points per game on team.

Comment

So … how is it that UNH gets a rare "bye" weekend at this late stage of the season?

P.S. to Snively65 - The Falcons appear to be on a roll. 8 wins in a row, and 12 games unbeaten since that one goal loss in Durham to the streaking 'Cats. Amazing how it's turning out to be a compelling season for both programs. Have to admit, I didn't see it coming for either of 'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    So … how is it that UNH gets a rare "bye" weekend at this late stage of the season?

P.S. to Snively65 - The Falcons appear to be on a roll. 8 wins in a row, and 12 games unbeaten since that one goal loss in Durham to the streaking 'Cats. Amazing how it's turning out to be a compelling season for both programs. Have to admit, I didn't see it coming for either of 'em ...
                    The removal of the MBPBEGAM round gave them an extra week

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      The schedule makers wanted them to be fresh for their run to the Frozen Four...

Comment

**** and we thought that was our little secret.

Comment

What chickod said on the UNH bye. :-)

No question that the Bentley loss to UNH on December 30th, which I missed because I was sick, lit a fire under the Falcons. Likewise, I did not see it coming for either team this season. Falcons clinched home ice for the postseason, and have a good chance of earning a bye in first AHC (MBPBEGAM) round. Actually, the Falcons could very well run the regular season table, for their first 20-win season in program history. Doubtful that the Falcons can catch the AIC Yellowjackets. Buzzzzz. The Falcons have been fun to watch at home on Friday nights, when traffic north is horrendous, before I catch games at the Whitt or on the road on Saturday nights,

Comment

Hey..it could happen! What will HR do this weekend??? How inconvenient. Guess I'll have to watch high school hockey tomorrow...sigh......
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

From your lips to God's ear, my friend.

Tough year for BU. Bad on the ice … as far as off the ice is concerned … you give us AOC?!?

Comment

From your lips to God's ear, my friend.

Tough year for BU. Bad on the ice … as far as off the ice is concerned … you give us AOC?!?
                                Ha, ha, ha, Chuck; your alma mater has first "green new deal" hockey arena in country (LEED Platinum designation). :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X