X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palmettofriar
    replied
    Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
    Wilkins is now gone...dropping like flys.

Leaman will have big challenge next year
    Leaman is up to the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• PC91
    replied
    Originally posted by satyking View Post
    Time to close this thread and open a new one about tyhe rebuilding of the Friars
    Make it so #1

Leave a comment:

• satyking
    replied
    Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Time to close this thread and open a new one about tyhe rebuilding of the Friars

Leave a comment:

• The Zlax45
    replied
    Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post

I am thinking they are going to move a couple of guy’s up a year in recruiting and get some depth guys.

Jay O’Brien will have to take a huge jump next season and play up to his draft position. If Dugan comes back you got to think that Jack centers line one and Jay line 2?

Kasper still has not signed and needs surgery does he come back?

Got to think in the conversation for a NCAA bid on March 1st is the goal.

Leave a comment:

• 73PCFriar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• satyking
    replied

BU has lost 5 so far

Leave a comment:

• steven22
    replied

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
    Does anybody have a link for updates of college players signing/leaving? I used to use College Hockey Inc but they haven't really caught up to even Makar signing. Typically as fast as Mark Divver tweeted something it was there but they're behind this year.
    https://www.uscho.com/pro-signings-b...019-offseason/

Leave a comment:

• 3100IRL
    replied

Does anybody have a link for updates of college players signing/leaving? I used to use College Hockey Inc but they haven't really caught up to even Makar signing. Typically as fast as Mark Divver tweeted something it was there but they're behind this year.

Leave a comment:

• cavbim
    replied
    Originally posted by satyking View Post
    Suprised he is alone so far
    And just after you entered that Duhaime leaves. Jinx!

Leave a comment:

• satyking
    replied

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
    Bryson has signed with Buffalo. One gone so far.... would've loved to see him return but after the year he's had it seemed unlikely he'd come back.
    Suprised he is alone so far

Leave a comment:

• 3100IRL
    replied

Bryson has signed with Buffalo. One gone so far.... would've loved to see him return but after the year he's had it seemed unlikely he'd come back.

Leave a comment:

• The Zlax45
    replied

Originally posted by NorthernFriar View Post
    Slightly better? UMass was never in the game and only mustered 18 shots. PC had 29 shots and the game was in doubt until the end of the 3rd period, PC had a chance to take the lead in the 3rd on the 5x3. Trust me UMD knew they were in a game with PC, UMass was just a blip on the radar screen for UMD. This team was built for the Tournament, which it showed, folks should feel good about what they accomplished this season even though there was a bit of inconsistencies.
    Absolutely....I originally thought PC played poorly against UMD with all the turnovers in their own zone, the lack of ability to get the puck in the final five minutes, etc...Then I saw what UMD did to UMass and it shows you how well PC played against a team that was a MACHINE this season.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernFriar
    replied

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    I feel better about PC’s game on Thursday after watching the machine named Duluth. UMass basically had the same issues as PC but PC had a slightly better game against UMD
    Slightly better? UMass was never in the game and only mustered 18 shots. PC had 29 shots and the game was in doubt until the end of the 3rd period, PC had a chance to take the lead in the 3rd on the 5x3. Trust me UMD knew they were in a game with PC, UMass was just a blip on the radar screen for UMD. This team was built for the Tournament, which it showed, folks should feel good about what they accomplished this season even though there was a bit of inconsistencies.

Leave a comment:

• palmettofriar
    replied
    [QUOTE=The Zlax45;6796131]I feel better about PC’s game on Thursday after watching the machine named Duluth. UMass basically had the same issues as PC but PC had a slightly better game against UMD

Leave a comment:

• The Zlax45
    replied

I feel better about PC’s game on Thursday after watching the machine named Duluth. UMass basically had the same issues as PC but PC had a slightly better game against UMD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X