Clear All

• Congrats, now bring it on home.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Props to Umasss, they played well throughout the game and were rewarded. Good for them good for the program.

Comment

• If Umass wins the national championship they should share it with Michigan, don't think it happens without them.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Tough to explain how UMass was able to just flip a switch once it got to OT. Completely different game. When did Lindberg last practice? Murray looked very good to me. Is it a no brainer to start Lindberg if he's cleared to play?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            ....... Is it a no brainer to start Lindberg if he's cleared to play?
            Probably. He deserves to play in a championship game after having a great season and getting the team to the FF.

Comment

• I don’t know who plays. Probably Lindberg but Carvel’s rule is have a .940 save percentage and keep it under 2 goals per game. If you include OT Murray did that.

I don’t think it matters who plays in net, and I mean that in the best way possible. I have full faith in both. I’ve been saying to people this season it’s a shame the two aren’t four years apart in terms of age cause they’re two of the best goalies UMass has ever had. I take that back after yesterday though. Very thankful they’re both here.
              #NewMass

Comment

• No way Michigan could beat UMass. I don’t know where that poster can up with that nonsense. The B1G was not very good this year.

A win by UMass would be great for Hockey East. Providence winning in 2015 and UML making the Frozen 4 before that were all good for HEA. The more depth the conference has, the more fun the games are to watch.

Go Minuteman!

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                  No way Michigan could beat UMass. I don’t know where that poster can up with that nonsense. The B1G was not very good this year.

A win by UMass would be great for Hockey East. Providence winning in 2015 and UML making the Frozen 4 before that were all good for HEA. The more depth the conference has, the more fun the games are to watch.

Go Minuteman!
                  Michigan played a massive part in eliminating North Dakota. I doubt Umass gets past them.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Most years the overall #1 seed doesn't win it all. We'll never know. Nor do we really know how much of a factor rest was in that game. Certainly didn't impact Jake Sanderson.

Comment

• Tonight we are all Minutemen!
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        Tonight we are all Minutemen!
                        OK, I've been an Eagle/Terrier/Friar/River Hawk/Wildcat/Maineiac for previous HEA FF runs so yeah, I can find a way to be a Minuteperson for a day. Seriously, bring it home boys.
                        Last edited by Split-N; 04-10-2021, 11:27 AM.
                        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• UMass is a fun team to watch. I really like Carvel’s up tempo game. They play with a ton of grit combined with skill from their top line.

Bring it back to Hockey East!

Let’s Go Minutemen!

Comment

• Good luck to Umass tonight. Nothing but respect for how this team plays and is coached. They deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                              Bring it home! I don’t want to hear about the NCHC domination any more.

Me neither
                              "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post

OK, I've been an Eagle/Terrier/Friar/River Hawk/Wildcat/Maineiac for previous HEA FF runs so yeah, I can find a way to be a Minuteperson for a day. Seriously, bring it home boys.
                                I'm with you; always pull for the HEA teams, even if they wear red and white.

Remember back when the Big Four was all we had to root for, and UMass was the conference's doormat? Been a lot of fun to see the emergence of that program.

I expect a great game between two speedy and skilled teams. And I'm hoping to see UMass bring home the hardware (even if that means that my ex- wins my FF pool.)

Comment

Working...
                                X