X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrier1976
    replied
    Re: Frozen 4 phone call

At $250-300 per seat, the NCAA shouldn't be surprised that people are opting out. That's way more than my season ticket at Yale.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

The wall-to-wall TV coverage of the NCAA's (which I love) has certainly had an impact on attendance, and makes the ticket prices even more unpalatable.

Leave a comment:

• UncleRay
    replied

Originally posted by satyking View Post
    They must have a bunch of unsold tickets I just received a call to "see if I missed my buy date" for tickets to this years finals......in over 20 years I never knew the NCAA cared so much about me and my money !!!!
    They *don't* care about you. They *do* care about your money.

Leave a comment:

• TigerFan86-87
    replied

Originally posted by satyking View Post
    They must have a bunch of unsold tickets I just received a call to "see if I missed my buy date" for tickets to this years finals......in over 20 years I never knew the NCAA cared so much about me and my money !!!!
    Aw, c'mon... They've always cared about... your money.

Leave a comment:

• DLG
    replied

I also got one yesterday. Last year I didn't go for first time in 20 years and received many calls
    Noticed that they had much better seats for priority users the past two years

Leave a comment:

• satyking
    started a topic Frozen 4 phone call

Frozen 4 phone call

Working...
X