X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U MN vs. UND: The Rumble in the Desert

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    If Happy is happy I'm happy.
    Lucky for me, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
      Keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that **** kicking doesn't feel so bad..
      I repeat: UND fans proving they still take everything too seriously and that Gopher fans continue live in their heads rent free.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        I repeat: UND fans proving they still take everything too seriously and that Gopher fans continue live in their heads rent free.

Thanks
        Don't feed.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

UND fans proving they still take everything too seriously and that Gopher fans continue live in their heads rent free.

Gophers get an F for their effort tonight. Ugh.

Back to the drawing board.
          Get on the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Now the ice is melting.
            And they ran out of beer.

Comment

I’ve made a lot of trips to Vegas, but I have to say this has been as good a time as could be hoped for.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Thanks
                I repeat: Keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that **** kicking doesn't feel so bad...

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I’ve made a lot of trips to Vegas, but I have to say this has been as good a time as could be hoped for.
                  So what was there maybe 100 gopher fans there. It was hard to pick out any gopher gear in the crowd.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    So what was there maybe 100 gopher fans there. It was hard to pick out any gopher gear in the crowd.
                    Well, it was UND's game, and they booked way too small of arena to sell tickets to Gopher fans. they really screwed the Hall of Fame out of a lot of money.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      Well, it was UND's game, and they booked way too small of arena to sell tickets to Gopher fans. they really screwed the Hall of Fame out of a lot of money.
                      Didn’t ask you bud
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                        Yeah, hard to guess. A friend asked whether they made up 1% of the crowd (74 people) and I said that I wouldn’t want to bet they had more, just looking around the arena.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          From the looks of it, basically all of Minnesota's fans were there.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Yeah, hard to guess. A friend asked whether they made up 1% of the crowd (74 people) and I said that I wouldn’t want to bet they had more, just looking around the arena.
                            Thanks. Would of been there myself if it weren't for harvest season.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                              I repeat: Keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that **** kicking doesn't feel so bad...

Thanks
                              It doesn't feel bad Sparky there's a lot it's season left, but keep taking this SOO seriously.

Comment

It doesn't feel bad Sparky there's a lot it's season left, but keep taking this SOO seriously.
                                Season's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X