U MN vs. UND: The Rumble in the Desert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I am obviously all for sh*talking pregame, but once it's said and done, I don't like to poke the bear. I shake hands, say "good game" and "hey, let's grab a beer." Truth.
    I just found it quite hilarious that you of all people would call out one fan for saying something quite mundane, all the while ignoring the other sides numerous classless remarks. It is highly unlike you.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: U MN vs. UND: The Rumble in the Desert

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Nothing better than making the gophers and their fans go 1200 miles to get owned.
      yet, you poor ******** have to go back to North Dakota, so we win in the end.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        There were a dozen, maybe, given the limited ticket sales? Ok, ok, maybe 3 dozen.
        No excuse for the Gopher ****show tonight, but this WAS like a home game for UND.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          I just found it quite hilarious that you of all people would call out one fan for saying something quite mundane, all the while ignoring the other sides numerous classless remarks. It is highly unlike you.
          I ignore the likes of people like Happy, if it makes a difference. You, burd, a couple others....I'd enjoy having a beer with, after tearing a new a-hole pregame.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            No excuse for the Gopher ****show tonight, but this WAS like a home game for UND.
            Every game’s a home game for North Dakota
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Plus, no more DaveK for awhile
              Yep, biggest gift of all. He loves disappearing vs. simply taking ownership for being an ***.

Comment

UND fans proving they still take everything too seriously and that Gopher fans continue live in their heads rent free.

Gophers get an F for their effort tonight. Ugh.

Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Every game’s a home game for North Dakota
                  We'll see next time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the UND forecheck was as good as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I ignore the likes of people like Happy, if it makes a difference. You, burd, a couple others....I'd enjoy having a beer with, after tearing a new a-hole pregame.
                    Happy is pretty funny. Not sure if I'd care to spend too much time with him in person though...

And likewise on the beers. Hopefully there is another Frozen Four where we are all there, it would be fun to get together with some of the old guard.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

So much for those 7 goal exhibition wins...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

If Happy is happy I'm happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          UND fans proving they still take everything too seriously and that Gopher fans continue live in their heads rent free.

Gophers get an F for their effort tonight. Ugh.

Back to the drawing board.
                          Keep telling yourself whatever you need to so that **** kicking doesn't feel so bad..

Comment

Fell asleep while also watching los Doyers **** the bed. What’d I miss? Hope NCHC TV shows the penalties and cheap shots in the highlight video—those were probably the best part of the game. What arena was this? Should have just used Tmobile arena and closed upper levels—what an embarassment
                            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I am obviously all for sh*talking pregame, but once it's said and done, I don't like to poke the bear. I shake hands, say "good game" and "hey, let's grab a beer." Truth.
                              Had a social outing late last night and didn't get the score til this morning. Surprised, and it will almost certainly go the other way next time around. Pretty good game week thread here, which doesn't happen much anymore. Virtual handshake on that.

Maybe we do this again. Do they have a rink in Barbados? The tea and cricket venue would be a little more suitable for Nodaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                What are you gonna charge? Not like we don't have plenty of space.

Comment

Working...
                                X