Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Your fact for the day: 1 frozen Lake Superior = 52,020,513 ice rinks.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

looks to me that if we sweep we get LSSU at the Soo and if we split we get NMU at Marquette.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        looks to me that if we sweep we get LSSU at the Soo and if we split we get NMU at Marquette.
        Go Tech go!

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
          The only way that a Tech sweep puts them in the Soo is if Lake State gets no better than a split against Ferris. That's highly unlikely.

Mathematically there are still some possibilities, but the likely outcome will be a rematch right back in Marquette.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            Mathematically there are still some possibilities...
            Tech students and alumni are great at math. So...
            Ferris sweeps
            Makato sweeps
            TECH SWEEPS THE MILDCATS!

Hockey in Houghton next weekend. Simple.

Ryan
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
              Tech students and alumni are great at math. So...
              Ferris sweeps
              Makato sweeps
              TECH SWEEPS THE MILDCATS!

Hockey in Houghton next weekend. Simple.

Ryan
              Doubtful

Probable

Possible

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Someone in Athletics reading these boards is no surprise, we all know it's been going on for years now.
                Every team has someone reading these boards. Or someone relays information said on here to the team. There is a reason the WCHA Championship ticket fiasco has such blowback.

And it also goes both ways, there are some here who relay messages from the coaches/athletic departments to fellow fans.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Let's go Tech! Sweep Northern!

Comment

Man that was a tough loss.
                    I thought NMU did a great job of not getting caught holding.

Comment

They had their chances, and could only finish twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        They had their chances, and could only finish twice.
                        That's been the story of many games this season. And I don't see a lot of scoring help in the next two freshmen classes, either, so get ready for some .500 seasons.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a fairly high end John Scott item to display, I recently received one of his New York Rangers jersey in trade. Since I already have one of his Rangers jerseys I'm putting this one up for sale. I don't believe Scott ever wore this jersey and I think it was simply his back-up should his primary become damaged to the point where it couldn't be worn. I figured I would at least mention it here since Scott is the only former Husky to become the NHL All-Star MVP, just like Wayne Gretzky and may other NHL greats. I think if Scott could have played a thousand more seasons, there was a good chance he could have broken Wayne's scoring record. But now we'll never know, thanks to the Montreal Canadians who derailed his hockey career and turned him into an Internet celebrity, author and full time father. #BlameCanada
                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/153392499799

Ryan
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                            That's been the story of many games this season. And I don't see a lot of scoring help in the next two freshmen classes, either, so get ready for some .500 seasons.
                            Could be, but honestly I think these freshemen will get better at it as time goes by and I'm thinking defensively we will be a lot better, so I think there will a lot of winning. Just my lousy opinion though.

Comment

I've been thinking about what is the one characteristic we have that we are really good at and I have it. We are really good at falling down.

Comment

Disappointing finish.
                                Go Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X