X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Thanks. Already got it. Box score said 3130 last night...this is about what it has been - at UMass Friday it was 3076 and 3989 last night. I'm expecting maybe upwards of 4000 tonight...so there should be some "room" for maneuvering.
    I've been researching attendance figures back to the 2001-02 season and there have been 29 game threes in Hockey East over that time. Of those, 18 game threes had the lowest attendance of the three, 6 had the highest, 4 were in the middle and 1 had the same for all three. Furthermore, Lowell has hosted 5 game threes with the first 2 being in the middle and the last three being the lowest, so I would put the over under at 3000 for today's game.

Sean
    Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
    Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
    BU Hockey highlights and extras
    NCAA Hockey Financials
    Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
    I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      So puck drops at 11p....

Mookie not so sure he will be up for that... still a late end and this could be a quintuple ot extravaganza
      Take a nap now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
        ,I would put the over under at 3000 for today's game.

Sean
        Looks like you’re pretty much right on.

Comment

Congrats on advancing

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Congrats on advancing
            Had our usual second period letdown but survived it. But if you guys don’t win we have to play UMass next Friday.

Comment

I don’t even see Farabee on the bench. Any updates if anyone is listening?EDIT: I see him now. Just got hammered into the boards again. Perhaps just sit him the rest of the game?
              Last edited by chickod; 03-17-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Nice job guys. Hope everyone has a safe ride home and good luck going forward
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Congrats on the series win, good luck at the Garden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                    Nice job guys. Hope everyone has a safe ride home and good luck going forward
                    Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      So puck drops at 11p....

Mookie not so sure he will be up for that... still a late end and this could be a quintuple ot extravaganza
                      You missed a good one...and Jasmine too.

Comment

Welp. Looks like we get Northeastern (and BC gets UMass). Wondering which game we will have? Ordinarily, all things being equal (and if TV decides it is the more "compelling" game), the #1 seed would play first. Not sure there will be enough of a difference between the BU/NU crowd and the BC/UMass crowd to warrant changing that. IMO, we caught a break: 1) We don't play UMass, who clearly has had the best season and nothing I saw Friday night would lead me to think they aren't the best team, and 2) Providence, a nemesis of ours, is out. So it's the best we could have hoped for, since we have to run the table to make the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                        X