• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Game misconduct you can play the next game, game disqualification you cannot? So he should be able to play?
    The league reviews all game msiconducts so it's possible they could assess a suspension.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    What happened after the eng?

Is bowers playing tomorrow with the game misconduct?

Nasty umlolol
    Game misconduct you can play the next game, game disqualification you cannot? So he should be able to play?

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Nasty umlolol
    He apparently slashed two UML guys on his way over to the celebration. Only got a 5 and a game misconduct so no automatic suspension. League could go back and assess one but from someone who saw it (I didn't) it wasn't worthy of a suspension, just the 5 and a game.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

From the box score, attendance 2923 so the 3k over under was a good guess!!!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Nasty umlolol

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Huh. Whoda thunk it?

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Not too long ago NESN would cover multiple games over the QF round, I believe sometimes even all three days. Now you have to pay $30 just to stream the game.
    Yes. The league sold the rights to FloHockey.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Not too long ago NESN would cover multiple games over the QF round, I believe sometimes even all three days. Now you have to pay $30 just to stream the game.
    Yes, I think NESN is down to the HE semi finals / final and the Beanpot.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    No, it looks like the league controls the playoff games.
    https://www.flohockey.tv/events/6374...-calendar/info

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Sick as a dog... Is there a stream I can find for tonight's game that doesn't cost $$$?
    But you CAN listen to Bernie on the regular BU “radio” stream.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Sick as a dog... Is there a stream I can find for tonight's game that doesn't cost $$$?
    No, it looks like the league controls the playoff games.
    https://www.flohockey.tv/events/6374...-calendar/info

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Friend_of_BU_Hockey
    replied

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    UML gets a lot of their sales from walk-ups at game time. Their games are a lot like minor league baseball/hockey in that right, a lot local families with kids looking for something to do on a weekend night who just show up. Unfortunately in some cases it can make the place turn into a glorified Chuck E. Cheese with the amount of kids running around the aisles and seats while parents sit in their phones.
    At least it's a Chuck E. Cheese environment that serves adult beverages to help unwind from the chaos!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    UML gets a lot of their sales from walk-ups at game time. Their games are a lot like minor league baseball/hockey in that right, a lot local families with kids looking for something to do on a weekend night who just show up. Unfortunately in some cases it can make the place turn into a glorified Chuck E. Cheese with the amount of kids running around the aisles and seats while parents sit in their phones.
    Hey now.... be nice to their band!!

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    My 1900 may be too low, but a quick glance at the Lowell ticket site shows many many tickets available. 3000 may be a more accurate guess. I'll make a close to game time decision. Have not been to Tsongas in years and might be fun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X