Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    that game.
    1-3 vs umo at home
    1-4 vs the dumpster fire bc team at home
    2-3 ot at UConn

    can go on and on, but those 3 right there has the boys 17-12-4 and at least bubble with at least three games left to get to 20 wins and go from there at hea semi-finals.
    Boys would be 15 in pairwise if these 3 would have been wins.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

    Comment


    • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

      + 14 if the Quinnipiac game ended in a tie
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

      Comment


      • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

        Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        + 14 if the Quinnipiac game ended in a tie
        The season opener @ Mankato was very winnable, along with the 5-5 tie @ NU and the home game vs. Lowell (tied 3-3 in 3rd, then Lowell scores 2X). The Union game in Belfast could have gone either way; ditto with the 0-0 tie @ BC.

        There have been plenty of chances along the way that they didn't take advantage of. With some puck luck plus better situational hockey earlier in the season, they could very well be 19-9-5 right now and be in solid shape nationally.

        Comment


        • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

          If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

          Can play that game all day long. BC has lost 12 games this year either by a goal or a multiple goal loss as result of empty net goal(s). In the end that just means you're not good enough.

          Comment


          • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

            Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

            Can play that game all day long. BC has lost 12 games this year either by a goal or a multiple goal loss as result of empty net goal(s). In the end that just means you're not good enough.
            I agree on both accounts... BC sucks and your Aunt has balls.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              I agree on both accounts... BC sucks and your Aunt has balls.
              Are you saying his aunt is a Tranny?
              GO BLUE/GO UNH

              COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

              Comment


              • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

                Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                Are you saying his aunt is a Tranny?
                Not sure what that means. But every guy and a couple of gals down at Ralph's Bar And Grill knows full well.

                JD's aunt has balls, very hairy even I am told. Like jungle down there I guess.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  Not sure what that means. But every guy and a couple of gals down at Ralph's Bar And Grill knows full well.

                  JD's aunt has balls, very hairy even I am told. Like jungle down there I guess.
                  Are you speaking from experience BlackI? Haha
                  GO BLUE/GO UNH

                  COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                  Comment


                  • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

                    Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    Are you speaking from experience BlackI? Haha
                    Of course not. I was told by a friend... UNH fan from Melrose.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      Of course not. I was told by a friend... UNH fan from Melrose.
                      Well played. LMAO
                      GO BLUE/GO UNH

                      COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

                        Can play that game all day long. BC has lost 12 games this year either by a goal or a multiple goal loss as result of empty net goal(s). In the end that just means you're not good enough.
                        Mookie needs something to talk about

                        I GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!!! (Obscure movie quote)
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Mookie needs something to talk about

                          I GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!!! (Obscure movie quote)
                          One of the corniest and worst movies of all times Officer and a Gentleman. But Debbie Winger was hot back then with that voice to.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                            One of the corniest and worst movies of all times Officer and a Gentleman. But Debbie Winger was hot back then with that voice to.
                            Jofa.... I want your DOR!

                            Comment


                            • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

                              Well, looks like the Terriers squeak out home ice with a win at Maine tomorrow as a result of Lowell's tie at UVM. They were going to play UML anyway...it was just a matter of where since they were both locked into 4/5 after Northeastern's win tonight.

                              Comment


                              • Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

                                Lowell-Vermont as a 2-2 tie after OT! - Home ice is a possibility with a win in Maine tomorrow night.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X