• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go-UML
    replied
    Re: BU Terriers 2018-19: Albie in Charge

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    "Someone" already DID get hurt. Doubt that Bobo is coming back after that.
    Actually I believe we got word in stands that he was fine before the refs were done reviewing the tape.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    So, Jack Eichel - 4 seasons in Buffalo, 0 playoff games. Hmmmm.
    I had pizza for dinner

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    Totally agree on the ugly hit but let's be fair here Very similar hit the other way at the end of game one. Let's move on to game three and hope that cooler heads prevail on both sides before someone gets hurt.
    "Someone" already DID get hurt. Doubt that Bobo is coming back after that.

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Suspension has to be on the table there.

Officiating tonight in both directions was HORRIBLE.
    Totally agree on the ugly hit but let's be fair here Very similar hit the other way at the end of game one. Let's move on to game three and hope that cooler heads prevail on both sides before someone gets hurt.

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied
    So, Jack Eichel - 4 seasons in Buffalo, 0 playoff games. Hmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• Friend_of_BU_Hockey
    replied

1000% agree. Called very tight game early, then put whistles away. Hit on Bobo was reckless and unnecessary to put it kindly; a dirty, classless cheapshot is more apropos.

In the NHL that hit gets 5-game suspension.

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

On another note, BC wins in OT. If they steal this series it's probably better for us as we'll avoid UMass. (Trust me, you don't want to play them)

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by boots68 View Post
    Incredibly cheap shot. And the uml announcers basically gave him a pass and blamed Farabee for going after the guy who threw the cheap shot. I mean I realize these guys are homers but they are like tommy Heinsen level homers. Difficult to listen to. And now bobo done I’m sure. That shoulder did not look good
    In the officials' crease, not even looking, absolutely buried from behind. Absolutely uncalled for and classless.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Originally posted by Tater View Post
    That was a seriously ugly hit.

Leave a comment:

• boots68
    replied
    Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Lucas Condotta cheap shot from behind. Bernie said "I'm disgusted." And he said "Those who know me know I would feel the same way if it was the other way also." Seven seconds left in a two goal game. Don't know what is going on with the officials. Ten minute delay so far. Bobo busted his tail to get back on the ice after missing ten games. This is going to be ugly tomorrow.
    Incredibly cheap shot. And the uml announcers basically gave him a pass and blamed Farabee for going after the guy who threw the cheap shot. I mean I realize these guys are homers but they are like tommy Heinsen level homers. Difficult to listen to. And now bobo done I’m sure. That shoulder did not look good

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    Disgusting hit by a Lowell played on Bobo into the boards. He was in a lot of pain.
    That was a seriously ugly hit.

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Disgusting hit by a Lowell played on Bobo into the boards. He was in a lot of pain.
    Lucas Condotta cheap shot from behind. Bernie said "I'm disgusted." And he said "Those who know me know I would feel the same way if it was the other way also." Seven seconds left in a two goal game. Don't know what is going on with the officials. Ten minute delay so far. Bobo busted his tail to get back on the ice after missing ten games. This is going to be ugly tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Meh

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
    Don’t make my post look bad now Terriers would be a rare early judgement error on my part. Regardless what’s up with JO? Farabee is turning into a force nice to see that he met expectations
    You just jinxed them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X